Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Factory Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Factory
QSL Factory Reviews: 92 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $From 18.00 USD
Description: Designers and printers of Ham Radio QSL cards, quality full color custom, inkjet and printed QSL cards for the Radio Amateur
(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the QSL Factory.

KC2ULP Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2009 11:16 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding quality, and outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
At the time I ordered my QSL cards I was told that I should go to one of the local drug store printers and order them for about .13 cents apiece. Well I had already been looking at some of the designs at QSL Factory and I just had to have one of them. When I made my choice and put in my order Dave contacted me right away with some suggestion that I include on my cards . ( I am a new HAM and even forgot to include my return address on them !)Dave kept me informed as to when the cards were to be printed ,informed me when they were sent out and asked that I let him know that they arrived and I was satified with them. I am not used to such personal service and began to think of Dave as a friend rather than a vendor. I am sure that the repeated mistakes I would have made by going to a drug store would have run the price per card well over the .13 cents advertised. Oh yeah, I forgot... The cards are absolutely beautiful ! Beautifully printed on luxurious paper. I am 100 % satisfied with my experience with the QSL Factory.

KG0E Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2009 11:01 Send this review to a friend
Highest quality!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Please email Dave before you buy QSL cards! Outstanding quality, service, and listens to you! My cards are the highest quality I've seen and at a very fair price. The shipping time is excellent. Dave is the best and deserves a 10!
Send him your picture and watch the results. Pure perfection.

VY 73s, Michael, KG0E

AK4QA Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2009 09:00 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As more and more people enter into money making schemes this is a two fold reality for the customer. How do they choose between the many companies in the market place?
First is research from customers that have had firsthand dealing with the company in question and see what they have to say.
Well, this is one customer that has dealings and is here to say that without question this company has set the standard to which the rest need to be judged.
From outstanding customer support to lighting fast turnaround, Dave and his company has made me a life long customer of his company.
As someone that has some rather unusual design needs, Dave never seemed bothered or annoyed at my many requests for guidance.
As someone that was just a new customer to him, I can only deduct that he treats every one the same way. That way is first class.
They put 110% into each and every project produced and I would not hesitate in putting my name on a recommendation for the work and customer support of their company.
QSL Factory is a class act and while they maybe companies out there cheaper, you will not find one that can match the desire that this company has to producing the best job for you.
I would not hesitate in paying twice what they ask because I know that while they are working on my order, it seems that I am their only customer!
Something you just know when you get a good one, this is it.

Respectfully and truthfully,
F. Lee George
KE4VYN

T88SS Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2009 18:01 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my QSL cards from the QSL Factory a few days ago and they LOOK GREAT! Like so many others have previously stated, Dave is very easy to work with. I’ve used other QSL printing companies but for some reason, Dave was much easier to work with throughout the design process. His response time via email was unbelievable. Some times I would send Dave a comment or a question and I would receive a comeback email before my day was even over. A fine example was after I sent him several pictures of Palau to consider and he chose the one he liked the best, I just sent him a casual email message asking him if he could make the contrast a little move vivid. Can you make the blues (bluer) and the greens (greener)? Again, before the day was over, he sent back a before and after picture for my immediate review. I asked Dave, “How did you do this so fast?” His reply back to me was, “Magic!” I wasn’t even sure how my QSL card was going to look before I started, but with Dave’s expertise and superb guidance I got exactly what I wanted at a very reasonable price.

To summarize my experience using QSL factory:

• Very helpful and courteous service from start to finish
• Extremely high-quality product, accurate and consistent with every detail
• Carefully packaged for expedited overseas delivery to me here in Palau
• I’m told discount prices for repeat orders in the future.

I will never look or go elsewhere for my QSL cards requirements. What Dave doesn’t know is this is just the tip of the iceberg. I will use QSL Factory for making new cards for home call: KE1AT and also for my retirement home located in the Philippines once I know what my new call will be.

Thanks Dave for a job very well done. A true pro at what you do and just keep doing what you’re doing. If I ever see anyway or something that needs changing with the way you do your business, I’ll be the first to let you know.

73’s & Cheers from Gary in Palau

VK3VTH Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2009 15:06 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service. Excellent Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am a newly Licenced Amateur and I was hunting around to find a QSL Card provider. I found the QSL Factory on the Web and the many positive QSL Factory Reviews on eHam.net.
Dave at the QSL factory was very prompt to respond to my ideas and requirements and the completed product arrived very quickly. I am very impressed with my "first" QSL cards and I will be again using the QSL Factory. I should mention the Cost........ Fantastic Value in my view!
Thanks QSL Factory and Thanks eHam!

EI7IS Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2009 04:08 Send this review to a friend
Quality Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered QSLs based on one of the QSL Factory standard template cards. The proof for review was sent very quickly and QSL Factory accommodated me in adding some extra info to the template (a web site URL). There is regular e-mail communication keeping you informed of progress.
The print quality is perfect and the price was the best on offer having done a thorough search of similar services on the internet. I will go back to QSL Factory for my next batch of cards!

KC2OTX Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2008 17:27 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered online and the cards and service were fantastic. Dave helped me with my design ideas and we communicated back and forth until we had it. Great product at a very good price. I will be using them again. Larry, now W2DDG.

N4KC Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2008 09:12 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely superb!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for someone who could do a self-designed card for our N9N special event station from the Submarine Force Museum, honoring USS Nautilus and the 50th anniversary of her historic voyage to the North Pole. Granted the card was a little different from the typical one. And props to Sue at CheapQSLs.com who quickly took a look and let me know they couldn't do it.

Based on reviews here, I contacted about five suppliers. Sue's response was quick and honest. Three others never replied. But Dave at QSL Factory was also quick to respond and offered to tweak the design and give an estimate. I loved the tweaks and ordered the cards. Granted the exchange rate hurts, but the end product was worthy of the event they represented. Dave let me know when they shipped and they showed up on time, properly packed.

Now, if they would only come help me respond to the hundreds of QSLs I've received for the event!

Don N4KC
www.n4kc.com
www.n4kc.blogspot.com
www.donkeith.com

G7EVY Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2008 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Superb Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've bought cards from the QSL Factory over the last few years, and always find that the service goes above and beyond my expectations.
I can throw rough ideas around when I fancy a bit of a change (or have moved house) and always end up with a good looking card. QSL Factory will remain my number one stop for personalised cards!

G3URA Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2008 10:52 Send this review to a friend
More Than Pleased  Time owned: more than 12 months
Good service again from Dave. Sent him a picture postcard with some suggestions, received proof back within a day and cards within a week. Excellent service.