Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | N3FJP Contesting Software Help

Reviews Summary for N3FJP Contesting Software
N3FJP Contesting Software Reviews: 79 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $6.00
Description: A collection of Contesting modules that work with or without N3FJP's AC
Log software to make contesting almost run itself! November
Sweepstakes Log 3.8 (System Requirements - MS Windows 95, 98, NT,
ME, 2000, XP or Macintosh under Virtual PC!)
More info: http://www.n3fjp.com

You can write your own review of the N3FJP Contesting Software.

KP2XX Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2015 10:46 Send this review to a friend
It works  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used this software in a dozen contests over the last 16 months. It works, no fuss, no lengthy setup, no surprises in the middle of heavy runs and pileups. Each contest is preset and all you do is add your station info. After the contest the software makes it easy to upload your logs, again no fuss. Went over to N3FJP program when another popular logging program failed me in the last hours of CQ WW. This one (N3FJP) never has failed.

As I said it works!

N3FM Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2015 19:44 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Scott is dedicated to making his software work cleanly and effectively on your computer. If you have trouble using something, it is MOST LIKELY operator error, as Scott has had many users succeed with using his programs. And Scott quickly answers questions, and helps new customers troubleshoot any challenges. I know he works from home on Field Day, so he can make sure the 'once a year' users still have support available. The programs' screens are basic, but intuitive.
You won't regret using N3FJP software!

KL7LT Rating: 1/5 Sep 12, 2015 15:40 Send this review to a friend
Poor  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Could not get the program to work or load up . Very frustrating to use , but the logging program works fine. It was just the contesting program not loading up for me .
So I got the writelog program and it loaded up like right now.. Bob

WA2SI Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2015 05:12 Send this review to a friend
Great Product & Support  Time owned: more than 12 months
This program is more intuitive and runs better than my previous amateur radio software package. I left HRD because it was no longer what Simon had envisioned it to be. Kudos to N3JFP, keep up the GREAT work. Thank you for a stellar logging program.

NA5XX Rating: 5/5 May 23, 2015 12:59 Send this review to a friend
Easy to use  Time owned: more than 12 months
Scott has written some great software and it is easy to use. You can buy a single program or the whole package. If you buy the single and decide later on the package, he will credit you the amount paid. All updates are free and new software he adds is free with the package. Support is excellent. He will answer emails quickly and has a yahoo group where new info is posted. Need contesting software? Look no further.

KF5WFL Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2014 14:32 Send this review to a friend
Hotfix  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Here's customer service for you. Scott had missed a change in the contest rules for the PA QSO party. I emailed him about it at the start of the contest, with the rule cite. He had it fixed and out within an hour with an email notification to his customers, and it could be implemented without losing your contacts. Pretty much a hotfix. Boy, I'm glad I bought the whole package!

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2014 15:34 Send this review to a friend
Great logging program !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For long time our club using software for fieldday, This time I order online for VHF contest for me !

So I know how those work it's easy for me then other software was too hard for me to understand !

This is the reason I went to N3FJP software that I know because our club was using it for years !

I need for my self both laptop and desktop ! This software is the best one !! :)

Jackie
N4MJG

NJ9U Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2014 23:41 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Product !!!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I became active again on HF after 15 years or so...It was like being a novice again! Radio size, voip, new digital modes, I was in a state of amazement. I rejoined the local radio club and headed for field day and was quickly using N3FJP's software. It was so much easier than using paper logs from the old days.

I used several free logging programs but was not satisfied. I then asked at a club meeting for the name of the software we used at field day and was off to the races. I purchased the suite which opened up the world of contesting. The contesting software is so intuitive and easy to use and makes submitting the log a breeze. I have recommend it to several ham friends who are getting active again. 73s

WB8LBZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 19:58 Send this review to a friend
Very good software  Time owned: more than 12 months
When it was time for the club to ditch those paper dupe sheets, I found the N3FJP site and bought the club the full list. It was $39 dollars at the time. I also bought the full list for myself and several of the club members did as well. I signed up for the Yahoo group so I can get the latest happenings with Scott and the software. I even download the Beta versions and give feedback to the news group. Great software, I can't say often enough.

W4TTZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 05:03 Send this review to a friend
Just the Best!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use both the logging program and Contesting modules by N3FJP. He is always up to date and customer service is just the best. Its not free, but you seriously get what you pay for with this product. I have used it in many contests and have no problem getting it to connect to two different radios of different manufacturer.