Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | N3FJP Contesting Software Help

Reviews Summary for N3FJP Contesting Software
N3FJP Contesting Software Reviews: 73 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $6.00
Description: A collection of Contesting modules that work with or without N3FJP's AC
Log software to make contesting almost run itself! November
Sweepstakes Log 3.8 (System Requirements - MS Windows 95, 98, NT,
ME, 2000, XP or Macintosh under Virtual PC!)

You can write your own review of the N3FJP Contesting Software.

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2014 15:34 Send this review to a friend
Great logging program !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For long time our club using software for fieldday, This time I order online for VHF contest for me !

So I know how those work it's easy for me then other software was too hard for me to understand !

This is the reason I went to N3FJP software that I know because our club was using it for years !

I need for my self both laptop and desktop ! This software is the best one !! :)

NJ9U Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2014 23:41 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Product !!!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I became active again on HF after 15 years or so...It was like being a novice again! Radio size, voip, new digital modes, I was in a state of amazement. I rejoined the local radio club and headed for field day and was quickly using N3FJP's software. It was so much easier than using paper logs from the old days.

I used several free logging programs but was not satisfied. I then asked at a club meeting for the name of the software we used at field day and was off to the races. I purchased the suite which opened up the world of contesting. The contesting software is so intuitive and easy to use and makes submitting the log a breeze. I have recommend it to several ham friends who are getting active again. 73s
WB8LBZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 19:58 Send this review to a friend
Very good software  Time owned: more than 12 months
When it was time for the club to ditch those paper dupe sheets, I found the N3FJP site and bought the club the full list. It was $39 dollars at the time. I also bought the full list for myself and several of the club members did as well. I signed up for the Yahoo group so I can get the latest happenings with Scott and the software. I even download the Beta versions and give feedback to the news group. Great software, I can't say often enough.
W4TTZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 05:03 Send this review to a friend
Just the Best!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use both the logging program and Contesting modules by N3FJP. He is always up to date and customer service is just the best. Its not free, but you seriously get what you pay for with this product. I have used it in many contests and have no problem getting it to connect to two different radios of different manufacturer.
SY1AKE Rating: 5/5 Nov 18, 2013 11:04 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Excellent user friendly program
KU8V Rating: 5/5 Nov 18, 2013 09:32 Send this review to a friend
Really adds a great dimension to contesting!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I used the software for the ARRL 2013 sweepstakes. After some trial and error, I was able to establish a connection with my ftdx-3000.

I use ham radio deluxe as my regular logger, but for a contest this can't be beat. You see the ARRL sections turn blue as you work them, and you can also open a map that colors in the entities you've worked. Those don't sound like big deals, but it gives you a graphic sense of progress.

I also like that it has a prominent line that gives you the exchange information you need, including the serial number. That allowed me to be quicker and smoother as an operator.
K6SDW Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2013 00:01 Send this review to a friend
Perfect!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Our group has used Field Day and ARRL 160 Contest logging software and both worked perfectly.....well worth the minimal costs.

Scott's software reminds you of CT, the grandaddy of contesting software.....CT was unstable and prone to crashing, but Scott's logging software is simple to use, simple to learn and very stable.

Scott responds to user input, just email him and you will receive an answer the same day....

You won't be disappointed with N3FJP contest software....
VE7ABC Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2013 08:12 Send this review to a friend
Another winner Scott  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just downloaded the latest version of Scotts' CQWW DX program. I've used version 3.0 for the last few years. Another winner for sure. Easy to understand, and I look forward to using it in this years contest.
Thanks Kimberly and Scott for another winner.
K1KNQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2013 08:41 Send this review to a friend
FQP logging program  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using Scott's logging program for my FQP mobile operation for several years. This year used call the W4FCG/M. It has always worked perfectly. This year my Laptop decided to go to the "Dreaded Blue Screen" during the contest. After reboot, I could not restart the logging program, so I hand logged all Sunday fearing I had lost Saturday's log. On Monday AM I emailed Scott with a description of the problem and with his help in very short order, the log was recovered. KUDOS to N3FJP
K7ABV Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2013 19:23 Send this review to a friend
New Version WPX   Time owned: more than 12 months
I tried the new version of the WPX SSB Contest, I had no problems from start to finish sending in the log...if you haven't used N3FJP programs before, you are missing some great logging and contest material...thanks for a good product..