Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | Clear Signal Products, Inc. Help

Reviews Summary for Clear Signal Products, Inc.
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: COAX, fittings and wire
More info: http://www.coaxman.com

You can write your own review of the Clear Signal Products, Inc..

WB5HAK Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2009 11:36 Send this review to a friend
Great Products AND Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have bought products from Mike for many years now. He ALWAYS does what he says or more and gets things to you in a prompt manner, well packed. I needed some rotor wire recently which Mike didn't have in stock. He took the time to call, letting me know it would be a day later getting in his shop than he previously thought to give me a chance to go elsewhere if I needed to. I told him I would just stick with him, and he called a second time to let me know it did get there as he expected and he would get it out to me. Now, that's SERVICE, above and beyond. Never have had ANY problems with quality either. I highly recommend Mike and Clear Signal Products!!

N0EYE Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2009 12:39 Send this review to a friend
Good people, good products  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've ordered lots of stuff from Mike over the years: wire, coax, connectors, ladder line. Always great products and great service!

KC0GLA Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2007 10:27 Send this review to a friend
Great guys  Time owned: more than 12 months
They show up every year at the Kansas state ham convention and I have bought many of their products and have been verry happy. I so far have bought 2 antenna kits from them as well as conecctors and reducers. I also have been pleased with their fairness and help. Just ask about any antenna and they have a recomendation on wire. I still like to order from this outfit.

W6RCW Rating: 5/5 Nov 19, 2003 21:53 Send this review to a friend
Honest Dealer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a great place to buy! I just received a small order for coax, fittings and coax seal.
I was billed $5.05 for shipping charges.
The amount on the Priority Mail stamp was $5.05.
The usual deal from vendors is probable at least double that for SHIPPING and HANDLING!
I'll go back.