Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Kenwood SP-50 Ext Mobile Speaker Help

Reviews Summary for Kenwood SP-50 Ext Mobile Speaker
Kenwood SP-50 Ext Mobile Speaker Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $56
Description: Compact (relatively flat) Speaker

You can write your own review of the Kenwood SP-50 Ext Mobile Speaker.

N6HBJ Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2004 02:09 Send this review to a friend
Great sound  Time owned: more than 12 months
Wow, what a nice sounding mobile speaker! Even sounds better than the old Radio Shack standby. Very nice pleasant full bodied tone. I use it in my shack for my mobile rigs but it is expensive so if you need several speakers it can be costly.

N7INK Rating: 4/5 Dec 2, 2003 18:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Audio  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased my first one about five years ago and my second one about 2 years ago. Excellent audio, relatively compact (2.5 inches deep) so it fits nicely in my GMC Jimmy and also in my Silverado Pickup. In the Jimmy I mounted it high above my left ear on the door post so that I can hear it well but not intrusive to the XYL (not a radio fan).
I only rated it a 4 based on price. Although I think it is a 5 in quality I think it is a bit pricey. But I would not sell either one of them. I have used Motorola and GE recycled commercial speakers purchased at swap meets with good audio but they have a larger form factor.