Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Quad antennas by R-Quad Help

Reviews Summary for Quad antennas by R-Quad
Quad antennas by R-Quad Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Amateur radio quad antennas
More info: http://www.quad.ru

You can write your own review of the Quad antennas by R-Quad.

EY8MM Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2004 18:34 Send this review to a friend
Nice!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am using two models of R-quad for few years now. First what attarct me was the cost.

First antenna was RQ33 which include 2 elements for 20 m, 3 for 15 m and 4 for 10 m. Few photos available on my web www.qsl.net/ey8mm
I am quite happy with its performance. I never had a single problem with that on any stage. Oleg RK3FA was very helpful during purchase. Antenna installation was easy and pleasant project. All worked according to specs.

Second antenna was RQ25-2 el QQ for 10-12-15-17-20 meters. Smaller antenna for expeditions and countryside operations.

Third one was RQ-410. 4 element 10 m monobander which we carried to D4-land with Al 4L5A. Al set up new World Record in WPX SSB 2002 on 10 meters.

As I said I am satisfied customer. Only issue I suggest RQUAD to improve is to decrease the weight of their products. For fixed installations it is OK but can be an issue when you check in in the airpoirts with excess staff.

I am not sure if RQUAD can be exported but if Yes it might be a good investments.