Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | ON5UR QSL Service Help

Reviews Summary for ON5UR QSL Service
ON5UR QSL Service Reviews: 42 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $82 euro/1000 cards (Dec. 2003)
Description: QSL printing service. Front- and backside full colour printed. The QSO is short, QSL cards are forever!
More info: http://www.on5ur.be

You can write your own review of the ON5UR QSL Service.

HB9TWZ Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2012 04:18 Send this review to a friend
Good quality and great responsibility  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had 100 QSL cards printed by ON5UR during the Rosmalen Vlooimarkt, a ham swap festival in the Netherlands. I paid in advance and after an hour I showed up to pick them up, but I was told that the printer had had a problem, and not all of the cards were up to the quality standard, so they gave me: the cards that turned up to be good (about 70%), those that were considered bad and the ENTIRE price I had paid. Therefore I've got about 70 good cards for free ! This is a very high standard of service - "geweldig" as they say here in the Netherlands... Francesco, HB9TWZ / PE1F

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2011 12:31 Send this review to a friend
After several QSL-cards still very very satisfied!  Time owned: more than 12 months
In the last couple of years I ordered several QSL-cards from Max ON5UR and I still am very very satisfied. The quality is by far the best you can get! Max is extremely helpful, kind and patient. He gives a lot of excellent ideas and advises. He is very experienced. Max also sells a lot of other things that have to do with our hobby. Highly recommended!

PA1HR Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2011 11:23 Send this review to a friend
Max is a real professional!  Time owned: more than 12 months
For the 5th time I ordered brand new QSL cards and again I am very very happy. Max is a wonderful person, very professional and has a lot of patience. I sent him about 10 e-mail messages with changes, questions and suggestions. Max always replies very quickly on all my requests. The result is a beautiful QSL-card to be very proud of. The price is very acceptable for such high quality cards. With all due respect to the other QSL printers, but ON5UR QSL Service www.on5ur.be is the absolute top!

KB8ZYE Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2010 13:14 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Card Quality  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Max creates another high quality QSL Card for me.

I am the QSL Manager for WC8VOA (Voice of America). A couple of years ago we needed new QSL Cards for the station. I saw some of Max's work on QSL cards that I received. They looked good! So I sent Max the front and back pictures we wanted to use and let him do his magic on the rest. We have received nothing but compliments on those cards. So about 3 weeks ago I did it again for my own personal cards and I just received the finished product. WOW, he did it again. The cards look great! Give him a try and you won't be disappointed. Thanks Max

IZ1KSW Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2009 01:47 Send this review to a friend
Very good design and professiona work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wrote Max asking for a qsl card on Feb 2nd, and today Mar 10th I have my qsl cards delivered in my office. I sent Max the front and the back photo I want and he did all the other work. After few days he sent me a proof of design, I asked to make some changes and than I asked to print the qsl cards.
The printing quality is awesome, color are brilliant and realistic and design is always clear and nice.
Max did a very good work

73 de
IZ1KSW, Gabriele

P.S. Look at my qsl card at http://imorse.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/qsl/qsl-iz1ksw/

KG6D Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2008 07:01 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality/Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My wife KT6YL/ON4CAT designed my card in Photoshop and sent the design to Max ON5UR, within a day Max provided help with suggestions on the layout and set us the proof to review. We had the option to have full color on both sides of the card without extra cost.

We ordered the cards and were shipped in a timely matter. The card stock and quality of the photo and gloss of the cards were excellent.

I could not be happier with the cards, my wife says that I am like a little kid on Christmas morning with all my excitement over the cards.

By the the way, I had the opportunity to meet other HAM's and see their cards that were printed by Max and they were just as happy with the quality and service as me.

See for your self by asking for a sample QSL card or check their web site http://www.on5ur.be

- Kevin KG6D

M0TCA Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2008 12:27 Send this review to a friend
Reliable, professional, helpful and fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was in need of a new QSL card design, but struggled to settle on a final design, I received a direct QSL card from PA4JB and was amazed at the quality, need less to say that it was a very high quality card from ON5SUR.

I looked through the website for inspiration and was amazed at the quality of the art work. I contacted Max and within 7 days we had finalised a design and I had the cards in my shack.

A really first class service & i'm very impressed with the final quality of the cards.

Trev M0TCA

DK7LX Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2008 06:23 Send this review to a friend
Reliable, professional, helpful and fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed QSL´s for my TX7LX-Mayotte Island trip and there was just one choice this time:

I didn´t doubt the quality of Max´QSL´s at all. So I received what I had expected: the best QSL-print in years. Support and advise were really professional. The result reached me well packed and pretty fast in the mail.

Frankly, the others aren´t that bad, but this one is second to none!

TG9AJR Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2008 12:53 Send this review to a friend
Great !  Time owned: months
I contacted Max ON5UR via email and exchange some very quick ideas and pictures and he did a design and great looking QSL card, print and ship was very fast and the final result is a fantastic print QSL card that I will proud send !

PF1JM Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2008 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Happy customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Nice layout, great printing quality. Max is very helpful with designing. Highly recommended!
So, now all of you who are waiting for my card: it's coming your way. Just working through the last 18 months of my logbook (shame on me...).