Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | ON5UR QSL Service Help

Reviews Summary for ON5UR QSL Service
ON5UR QSL Service Reviews: 42 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $82 euro/1000 cards (Dec. 2003)
Description: QSL printing service. Front- and backside full colour printed. The QSO is short, QSL cards are forever!
More info: http://www.on5ur.be

You can write your own review of the ON5UR QSL Service.

KB0VSL Rating: 4/5 Apr 26, 2008 08:19 Send this review to a friend
Max is Just Swamped  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Okay in all fairness to Max, I received an e-mail from him yesterday. It appears his e-mails back to me were flagged as "forged" coming into the states for some reason, not spam. Also Max explained that he is currently processing 75 to 100 QSL card requests monthly. He is of course the one man artist that produces your finished proof. So it may take a a few weeks from concept to finished product to get your cards.I wait in anticipation of my finished product. Take a look on QRZ at W5YDX and N2RRA QSL cards. Pretty unique and something you will be proud to stick in an envelope.

KB0VSL Rating: 2/5 Apr 25, 2008 08:35 Send this review to a friend
No One Home  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Mailed all my information to ON5UR. He acknowledged receipt over 3 weeks ago. Nothing heard back at all. Several other e-mails have gone unanswered. I've seen his product and it is the best I have seen anywhere. Don't understand why he hasn't attempted to advise me of anything. Nothing to indicate he is not taking orders on his web site. I'll keep trying!

2E0MCA Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2008 13:32 Send this review to a friend
Great Service and Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I approached Max, ON5UR, when I needed a professionally produced quality QSL card to replace the home brew ones I had been using. I sent Max my idea and it was tidied up and returned to me for my assessment inside 12 hours. Within 24 hours we had agreed the design. Printing took a little longer. My cards arrived 5 weeks later due to the Easter holidays. The quality of the print was excellent.

Why did I choose Max? I have many qsl cards in my collection but ones produced by ON5UR always stand out for the quality of the presentation and the printing. What did it cost? In UK terms - around 8p per card.

I will be going back again for my next set of cards and will be recommending Max to our committee when we need more cards for our special event stations.

N6TT Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2008 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service,Beautiful Qsl Cards.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Max ON5UR Qsl cards are the best quality & service Ive seen in my 42 years pounding the brass. From the time I sent my pictures to him till the time I received my cards was around 2-3 weeks which is amazing IMHO. Max is very personable and did a excellent job designing my Qsl cards. He is a very creative man, fair and honest which is hard to find in todays world. You wont be disappointed with Max and his services. I ordered 2000 custom picture Qsl cards from him and will be ordering again for my club callsign. I do not have any interest in Max's services other then being a very happy customer. Check him out at www.ON5UR.be
73,Steve N6TT

ON6CV Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2008 13:54 Send this review to a friend
Quality & Service to the MAX !  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Well, with Max, no "blah blah" ! Very fast service, great communication, quality and service is the middle name of Max.

Top quality and cheaper than expected compared to QSL Shop. So, forget about the others, take order with Max, he will helps you with your project if you have none ! There's nothing else to say... You can't go wrong with him.

And, oh well, Max is not my personal friend, so I have nothing in common and no personal interest in what I'm saying. I'm totally independent... I know who will print your next QSL's ! :-)

73, Eric de ON6CV / OT6C.

W0RIC Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2007 14:20 Send this review to a friend
High Quality QSL Cards  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
These QSL cards are the highest quality available. Its a pleaure sending out such a beautiful card. Great service and fast proofs. Max did a great job!

Sure would be nice for more US Ham's to upgrade their card and send out a classy QSL card!

Please free free to view my card that Max printed!

W0RIC
Rick

EI9FBB Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2007 12:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product, great service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Met Max at Friedrichshafen 2006 and waited while he made me a rubber stamp. ( 5 mins)!!! As I already had quite an amount of exsisting QSLs on hand, it was only this summer when I eventually needed to order more. My usual printer (EA5JX) who I had very good experiences with, had stopped printing :-( , but as I was already used to high quality QSLs, I decided to give my order to Max. Every ham in the world has to have several QSLs in his/her collection that have been printed by ON5UR.

My experiences: From initial enquiry, Max immediately offered to help with a new design for my card, all he wanted was a few photographs. Once I sent these onto him, about 3 days later, I had a proof back awaiting my approval. Even though I was very happy with this fast service, he apologised for taking so long as he was extremely busy at this time. A few changes were made, and his response was very very fast. In one morning, we made the necessary 4-5 changes, the card was agreed and was on its way to the printers. About 10 days later, a well wrapped strong box arrived in the mornings mail, containing my QSLs and other stuff that I had ordered too. Cards are outstanding, razor sharp photos, nice quality paper, great colour, etc. The T-shirt is fantastic, top quality, fine big clear photo, has been washed several times already and no dis-colouration or fading.

Summary: One smart buisnessman - One excellent product - 10 / 10 for service. Would recommend to anyone. To see my card , full colour back and front, see : http://ei9fbb.blogspot.com

N2RRA Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2007 13:47 Send this review to a friend
Pleasure to do business!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my cards in the mail.I ordered 1000 from Max which was absolutly a pleasure doing business with.

First, to put up with my pickyness you have to have patience. He has that down packed.

Second, His ability to comprehend what "you" the client is invisioning is A+.

Third, The ability to custom design then put on paper is excellant.

Forth, Response time to all your e-mails A+

Finally,the quality is A+.

I went through the same procedure with VE3AXC - QSLCanada, and my experience with them was horrible. They couldn't even custom design, and the quality of the card was horrible compared to Max's.

Love Max's work and will be working on another set of QSL cards just for the mobile.

Recommend him highly!
73!
N2RRA

PA3HGT Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2007 15:48 Send this review to a friend
Very good  Time owned: more than 12 months
Max is doing a very good job when you order the very good quality QSL-cards for a good price.
When you create a design and send it to him , he thinks with you for more nice idea's for your design.
Thumps up for this company.

73,Hans,PA3HGT

www.pa3hgt.nl

PA3GWH Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2007 12:46 Send this review to a friend
Simply great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Very high quality cards. Fast delivery and a great service while creating my own design for the QSL cards.