Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Communications Service Co. Help

Reviews Summary for Communications Service Co.
Communications Service Co. Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Installer of Towers, Antennas, Stations, etc.
More info: http://members.aol.com/kj6y/skip.html

You can write your own review of the Communications Service Co..

W6OU Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2012 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Great tower and antenna installation  Time owned: more than 12 months
Skip installed my TriEx LM470 tower in 1996. I was impressed with his work so I called him again in 2012 when it was time to replace my antenna. I had SteppIR ship a 4-element beam to him so he could check out the parts prior to installation. He removed my KT34XA antenna from the tower, assembled the SteppIR, installed it on my tower, and tested it. I am delighted with the installation and gratified that I have a new antenna without any physical effort on my part.

K6SGH Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2004 10:37 Send this review to a friend
excellent job!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
skip put up my 55 foot freestanding crank up tubular mast and installed a 3 element steppir. skip did a very good job and i am very happy with the quality of the installation. i would recommend skip highly to anyone who wants a professional job. you can see his work at my website at www.k6sgh.com. look for the link "steppir flies".

W6VA Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2004 00:54 Send this review to a friend
Pro job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Skip did a great job putting up a small tower and beam at my QTH. He's a super busy guy so if you do need his services book well in advance. But once you get him out he works quickly and knows what he is doing. He installed a Rohn 30' tower next to my house and it is sturdy, level, and needs no guys. I am very pleased with the installation.

WB6MYL Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2004 23:35 Send this review to a friend
No nonsense type  Time owned: more than 12 months
Its been five years since Skip put up a 40' tower and KT34A (&13B2 for 2M);I have had no problems with any of the components; he told me what it would cost and it went in exactly how and when he said it would; he is a no-nonsense type of guy and a pleasure to do business with; yes, it is expensive, but if you want a large directional antenna installed right, you bite the bullet and get it done. Respectfully,
Phillip w. Harris, PhD.J.D.P.C.

NA6R Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2004 18:31 Send this review to a friend
Worth every penny!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had Skip put up a tower and beam over 2 years ago and everything is still doing great. Skip is very good and completely trustworthy. You get your moneys worth with him. I would highly recommend him.

K6YES Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2003 02:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Work - Great Guy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Skip did an excellent job at installing my tower and antenna. He is very dependable, responsible and trustworthy. Furthermore, Skip was more than willing to take care of any other projects while at the site. I would strongly recommend him for any project.