Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Schurr Mahogany Hand Key Help

Reviews Summary for Schurr Mahogany Hand Key
Schurr Mahogany Hand Key Reviews: 1 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $299.95 + shipping
Description: One of the Mercedes or Lexus of hand keys.
Weight: 24.6 oz.
Size: 6.9"x3.7"x2.2"
More info: http://mtechnologies.com/schurr/

You can write your own review of the Schurr Mahogany Hand Key.

KK4DW Rating: 4/5 Dec 31, 2003 21:55 Send this review to a friend
A very pretty status symbol  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
An extremely handsome, well-made key, and one of my favorite keys to actually use on the air. I had to literally force myself to disconnect it and put it in my display cabinet and try another hand key. (So many keys, so little time! )

You won't be disappointed but in all that is pure and unvarnished truth, but maybe not politically correct? I wish we could buy these direct from Schurr. With the markup put on them here, they are just too darned pricey for the average young, struggling Ham operator when there are so many other fine keys, equally pleasurable to operate, for under a hundred bucks. They might not look as nice, but, lets face it, we're talking about a SPST switch on a board here? If you must own one of the best of everything, and are like me, possesion of toys has overwhelmed me, Go For It. You'll be happy. If you like pretty keys, take a look at the LTA's who even give you gold plating and for considerably less financial outlay.