Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Directional: Yagi, quad, rotary dipole, LPD, etc | FORCE 12 WARC 2/2 17/12m Help

Reviews Summary for FORCE 12 WARC 2/2 17/12m
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $699
Description: WARC 2/2 4 Element WARC Band yagi
More info: http://force12inc.com/

You can write your own review of the FORCE 12 WARC 2/2 17/12m .

AE9DX Rating: 5/5 Oct 24, 2006 13:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have had this antenna up for approximately 4 months now and as with my other 2 Force 12 beams, it is an excellent performer. I found the instructions well written and assembly was very easy working alone. The riveting makes this a very strong antenna as long as the directions are followed and the rivets are pulled tight before "popping". All holes lined up with no drilling needed. I have this antenna at 75 feet, 10 feet above a Force 12 4 element 20 meter monobander and it works very well with no interaction between the beams. I get consistantly excellent signal reports with all my Force 12 antennas and when I tell other stations what I am using the reply is generally "That explains the booming signal!"

BRUCE Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2004 06:58 Send this review to a friend
Great performer  Time owned: more than 12 months
I live on the tiny remote Island of ST. HELENA in the South Atlantic. I have the WARC 2/2 stacked above my Force 12 C4E @ 50'. It was a breeze to assemble, well packaged and individually bundled elements (nice). It's only got a 7'9" boom (2")so it is very manageable for one person to install on a mast.
Performance has been excellent too.

73 Bruce ZD7VC