Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Ham Maps Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Maps
Ham Maps Reviews: 9 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Welcome to Ham Maps, your online retailer for premium Amateur Radio operational tools and the premier Ultimate DX World Mapô by Millennia Arts!

You can write your own review of the Ham Maps.

KE7FEH Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2007 20:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great service and a very useful product.

WA8EBM Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2006 02:24 Send this review to a friend
High Class  Time owned: more than 12 months
Put mine in some Wal-Mart poster frames and they really dress up the shack. See pic in my profile.
Mike WA8EBM

W5EZY Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2006 10:21 Send this review to a friend
Just what I was looking for!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just happened on these reviews and their website by searching Eham and other places. I just received my Ultimate DX World Map yesterday, and I am very pleased. This map is loaded with information and is colorfully detailed. With the heavy lamination, this map will last the rest of my life. You won't be disappointed if you've been looking for a good quality DX map.

KE9K Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2005 19:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent High Quality Maps !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received 3 high quality maps from Tyler. I could not be more pleased. I got the Utimate DX map, the US map, and the Radio Frequency map, all laminated. Do yourself a favor and visit this map site. Joe ke9k

KC8Y Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2004 11:47 Send this review to a friend
great map  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have the laminated-DX World Map...easy & clear to read/see all counties of the world with their prefexes...Also like the HF/VHF bands layout...The color-layout makes it simple to quickly view all items...

K3GM Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2004 11:32 Send this review to a friend
quality map  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have both the World DX and the US Grid Square maps. Both are uniformin color and layout and compliment each other very nicely. The laminate is extremely heavy and provides an excellent barrier to humidity changes. The laminate also holds dry marker and grease pencil very well to check off grids and countries for contests or visual tracking of awards and can be easily erased later.

W9YP Rating: 5/5 Jan 8, 2004 02:04 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Products for the Discriminating Ham!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently ordered the Ultimate DX laminated map, the U.S. laminated map, the Amateur Radio Frequency Guide and the Amateur Radio Morse Code Reference. All of these product are top quality maps and references for the discriminating ham who only wants the best products for his shack.

The Ultimate DX world map is a work of art. I love it. It is not too large that you can't find a place for it on the wall, but it is just the right size and offers a beautifully detailed view of the world of amateur prefixes. This map is top quality, never folded, and laminated to withstand years of use without getting old and yellow.

The U.S. map is awesome! Again just the right size for wall mounting. My favorite Ham Maps product is the Amateur Radio Frequency Guide because it is large enough to clearly identify operating frequencies and modes of operation in large-as-life living color! Thank goodness, I no longer have to squint and strain to reference this valuable information.

Highly recommended!

K0QV Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2004 21:32 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I met these guys in Dayton 2003. Their ingenious display was great. The map had been mounted inside a "drop ceiling flourescent light". I tried to take it home, but they couldn't lose their display. They did agree to send it after the HamVention. It was mailed Monday, and arrived Wednesday. I thought the lighted map was going to be primarily a "conversation piece". It has become one of my most valued tools in the "DX Business".

KD7MBB Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2004 18:15 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Products and Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed some new maps for my ham shack. I ordered the Ultimate DX laminated map and the Laminated U.S. map. The map products are outstanding, first class maps and I highly recommend them as a great addition to any hamshack. The products were delivered in a strong cardboard box for protection and even had protectors on the rolled up maps to protect them during shipment.

If you need to upgrade your maps or would prefer new laminated DX and U.S. maps for your shack, I strongly recommend you order from hammaps.com!