Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Electronix Express Help

Reviews Summary for Electronix Express
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 1.0/5 MSRP: $N/A
Description: Supplier of electronic equipment, tools, and components, serving schools, colleges, and industry. Also specializing in custom kitting, packaging tool kits, and cable assembly per specification.
More info: http://www.elexp.com

You can write your own review of the Electronix Express.

W4AAR Rating: 1/5 Aug 29, 2012 12:55 Send this review to a friend
Unique undependable supplier   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Much has changed since I wrote my previous review of Electronix Express. I now feel very uneasy, almost embarrassed, when I see the 5 rating I gave them back in 2004. It shouldn't be that high, and I want to warn anyone considering purchasing from Electronix Express.

Their website is now more automated, but Electronix Express has gone backwards as far as customer service is concerned. If everything you order is in stock, if they manage to send you exactly the items you ordered, and if none of the items is defective, then you will be happy. You will get what you want, probably at a good price.

But beware! If anything goes wrong you will be dealing with a truly uncaring and unprofessional group of people, and you will probably lose the fight to straighten things out.

I placed an order from which one item was put on back-order. I called and requested cancellation of the back-order. They agreed to do that, assuring me it had been canceled. About 10 days later, a charge for the back-ordered item appeared on my credit card account, and I later received a package containing an item different from the one that had been back-ordered. They made 3 mistakes: they processed a canceled order, they made an unauthorized charge to my credit card, and they shipped the wrong item.

A detailed recounting of my case would take much to long. Suffice it to say that I spent 3 weeks trying, unsuccessfully, with phone calls and emails, to correct this situation. I was stone-walled and ignored to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore. I finally went to my credit card company and they immediately agreed to issue a credit to my account and to block any further charges from Electronix Express.

Now I can move on, on to a happier future that will NOT include Electronix Express.