Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | Moonraker 8 Element Yagi ~ 144Mhz Help

Reviews Summary for Moonraker 8 Element Yagi ~ 144Mhz
Moonraker 8 Element Yagi ~ 144Mhz Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $59.99
Description: 8 element, 144Mhz Gamma Matched Yagi
More info: http://www.moonrakerukltd.com

You can write your own review of the Moonraker 8 Element Yagi ~ 144Mhz.

M1LCR Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2004 08:30 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought an 8 Element Yagi from Moonraker, just after I moved into my new house. I have a number of points to make:
1. Dealing with Moonraker over the phone was excellent. They where kind, courteous and very helpful. (Charles is a very down to earth guy!).
2. Delivery was next day, and everything arrived extremely well packed.
3.The Yagi itself is certainly one of the most robust builds I have ever seen. It is constructed in such a manner that I doubt very much if it will suffer from wind damage at all! I have a Tonna as well, and would say that the Tonna is fragile compared to this! The Gamma match is well constucted, and I should think, capable of handling about 1000W, CW! As a performer, it certainly works very well. It has a gain of around 11dB, and an excellent F/B Ratio.
Pound for Pound this beam is an excellent choice for the small UK Suburban House. A bargain at 59.99! Go and get one to-day! You won't be disappointed!