Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | MFJ 12/24 Hour Dual Clock MFJ-106 Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ 12/24 Hour Dual Clock MFJ-106
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: A 12/24 hour dual LCD Clock approx. 2"H X 4 1/2"W

You can write your own review of the MFJ 12/24 Hour Dual Clock MFJ-106.

KC8WH Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2009 08:29 Send this review to a friend
Handy for portable or fixed station  Time owned: more than 12 months
I got mine to use for portable/field day use and leave it on the rig in the shack otherwise. It's accurate and dependable. Just change the battery once every few years. It's not as accurate as my analog main shack clocks but resetting the time is no big deal and easily done. I would buy this clock again.

WB4QNG Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2006 18:10 Send this review to a friend
good  Time owned: more than 12 months
Had mine for a long time. It is handy

KC7MM Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2004 00:50 Send this review to a friend
Keeps on Ticking!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Looking around the shack, I realized that I probably have had this dual time clock longer than anything else in here. It is well over 10 years old and I've only replaced the batteries once. Setting up the month/day/time for each clock is easy. Just tune up WWV and push a couple of buttons on the side of the clock. Sure, I have a self-adjusting clock in the computer and both clock and date/time capabilities in my logging software, but it is so much easier to look over at those big numerals to get the time. Think I need to get another one for my K1/MP-1 field pack.