Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | HamStop EZ-PSK-706/703 Help

Reviews Summary for HamStop EZ-PSK-706/703
Reviews: 6 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $52.00 shipped in USA
Description: Plug and Play interface between your computer and IC-706/703 for PSK-31.
More info: http://www.hamstop.com

You can write your own review of the HamStop EZ-PSK-706/703.

KX5N Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2005 09:15 Send this review to a friend
EZ is EASY  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This unit is a no brainer. Easy to setup and use. Worked great out of the box.

WJ2L Rating: 4/5 Jun 20, 2005 16:22 Send this review to a friend
CHANGED MIND  Time owned: months
Ez Psk did call me and assist in the set up with the particulars on my rig and computer. Thus I must say as I learn how to use what i am seeing, that the Company Does honor its Word and assist
those of us less computer literate with a little help. Let me recommend the EZ Psk as it certainly
was not rocket science to figure out, but their designer/trouble shooter Morris, AD6ZH is to be commended. As I learn more of how to use Psk, who knows i may rate it 5/5?!

WJ2L Rating: 0/5 Jun 20, 2005 13:58 Send this review to a friend
TRY ANOTHER COMPANY  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT IDIOT PROOF AND I AM THE PROOF.I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. "WE WILL CALL YOU BACK", WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN. SOME MAY GET TO IT WORK. SOME MAY NOT.

KC8JWA Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2004 06:32 Send this review to a friend
PERFECT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought this unit made specifically for my Icom 703. Nice, simple interface, plugged it in and I was off and running within minutes. A nice added touch is the cords even come labeled, so I didn't have to do that myself or decide which cord went where.
It doesn't require any power for the interface to run and feels and looks solidly made. Very light weight, perfect for traveling which is what I will use it most for.
They are doing everything right at Hamstop too, quick shipping and good communication.
This interface is exactly what I expected and works great!

AE4RV Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2004 16:07 Send this review to a friend
Great Value, Ease of Use  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Plug and Play - The HF digital modes have never been easier. If you don't want to roll your own, this is probably as cheap as you will find a good interface for PSK+. And it's easy: no jumpers. If you want easy, small, and basic, look no further. This unit is ready to plug in to your 706 and your PC. I have had many PSK and RTTY QSOs and each one is fun. And HamStop is a nice company to do business with - Mitch is friendly and knowledgable, and accessable. Thanks!

WE8Q Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2004 20:30 Send this review to a friend
Couldn't be easier!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Unit comes ready to go. Just plug into your computer sound card on one end and the mic jack on your IC-706/703 on the other end and you are ready to go. Comes with popular PSK-31 software and installation instructions. Mitch at the HamStop was great to work with when I ordered my unit. Thanks Mitch!