Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Marlin P. Jones & Associates Help

Reviews Summary for Marlin P. Jones & Associates
Marlin P. Jones & Associates Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: MPJA is an excellent source for a variety of useful inexpensive parts. Check out their $8 LCD panel meters. Many hard to find transformers and relays. I've ordered from them about 10 times and every order has been shipped promptly and the material was as advertised.
More info: http://www.mpja.com

You can write your own review of the Marlin P. Jones & Associates.

AF4KK Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2014 01:18 Send this review to a friend
I love them!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I live near the MPJA showroom so I'm able to deal with the personnel themselves!! VERY good selection with excellent customer service!! And the prices are right as well!!

WA7URV Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2011 21:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent supplier!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've bought several things from MPJA. I especially like them as a source for various sized proto boards with solder pads on one side and nothing on the other. These are very inexpensive but decent quality. Provides a great platform for small home brew projects!

K4LJP Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2011 10:01 Send this review to a friend
Hard to find Goodies  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been dealing with them for many years. Always good deals for Do It Y'rs.
Visit them online, or get on their Mailing List for a new catalog every three or four months.

W8AAZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2011 15:01 Send this review to a friend
Check them out  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought a bunch of small transformers that were supposed to be low current isol. types but I can wire the terminals to supply 240-250V at lowish current for small or receiver type tube projects. 7.95 each for brand new. Very compact and an American brand. Now where else you gonna get those, cheap? Recommended if they got what you need. Cheap!

W3JKS Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2011 16:03 Send this review to a friend
Great prices  Time owned: more than 12 months
MPJA carries a host of useful items like computer cables, wire, small tools - they are like Radio Shack USED to be, but with better pricing and online invenory - I've never had a back order with MPJA.

Their "flyer" emails are interesting, too.

Very satisfied customer.

AF4KK Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2009 11:14 Send this review to a friend
If you need it, they probably HAVE it!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Big selection, great service, NO problems! I visit their "store" location in Lake Park, Florida and I can always find whatever I need. If they DON'T have it, you probably don't NEED it!!

WV4I Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2004 13:57 Send this review to a friend
A well kept secret  Time owned: more than 12 months
Order from them. It's simple, quick, and they have many easy/hard to find, and/or unusual items at very fair prices.