Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Custom Designed eQSL Cards From W3ZJ Help

Reviews Summary for Custom Designed eQSL Cards From W3ZJ
Custom Designed eQSL Cards From W3ZJ Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.00 for basic card
Description: Custom Designed eQSL Cards (eQSL.cc) From W3ZJ

You can write your own review of the Custom Designed eQSL Cards From W3ZJ.

K5JAZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2011 18:22 Send this review to a friend
Great service, beautiful work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had Rich make an eQSL card from a picture I emailed to him. Rich worked with me to get it exactly as I wanted, then handled all of the details of posting the card to my account on eQSL.cc. After a few minor changes were made, the final result is distinctive. Rich is really easy to work with and has great artistic talent.

Next I asked Rich if he would make further artwork changes to make the eQSL card more suitable for printing paper QSLs at home. A couple of email exchanges later, he sent me the fininshed artwork. Again, it was exactly what I wanted.

Kudo's to Rich for great service and great artwork. Visit his site at W3ZJ.com and see what he can do for you.

M6RDP Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2009 01:47 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Product/Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been a bronze eQSL member for a few months and had my own picture for my chosen card. However it still wasn't quite to my liking: lots of writing appeared over the top of the picture that I couldn't remove, some of which you could clearly see and some of it you definitely could not! It was OK for a free card, but for the price of a couple of whiskys Rich changed my standard eQSL into a work of art which I am delighted with and proud to send to other eQSL members.

My proof was sent back only a matter of hours after placing my order and I was very impressed with the result, into which both thought and artistic talent had clearly gone.

I was pretty sure it would look better, but I had no idea how much better. Thanks Rich for doing a superb job on my eQSL card.

73 from Adam (M6RDP)

W2QO Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2007 22:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Rich, W3ZJ, did a terrific job for me in designing a custom eQSL card. Working with an old postcard of my QTH, he made a great looking and unique card out of it. He patiently persisted through my fussiness and really did outstanding work.

What he did is worth several times the tiny amount he charged.

HIGHLY recommended!