Reviews Categories | Books/Manuals/Videos/Pod-WebCasts on ham radio | ...he took her to a hamfest by Tom Irwin, AA0ME, SK. Help

Reviews Summary for ...he took her to a hamfest by Tom Irwin, AA0ME, SK.
...he took her to a hamfest    by Tom Irwin, AA0ME, SK. Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $6.95 plus shipping
Description: Ham Radio Cartoons by Tom Irwin, AA0ME, a well know cartoonist, now a SK.
More info: http://regis@inav.net

You can write your own review of the ...he took her to a hamfest by Tom Irwin, AA0ME, SK..

KB0SL Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2008 10:28 Send this review to a friend
Great book  Time owned: months
I met Tom AA0ME at the Rochseter, MN. Hamfest one year. I picked up his book and started reading it. I damned near split a gut and couldn't stop laughing. I bought the book and Tom signed it for me.

WZ7I Rating: 5/5 Jun 4, 2004 22:04 Send this review to a friend
A very funny book  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great book by a professional cartoonist who was also a ham with a gift of seeing us for the funny guys we are. If you donít recognize yourself in at least some of the drawings, you probably have a poor grip on reality. Tom Irwin drew the best cartoons about our hobby that I have seen.

I found mine at a very reasonable price on Ebay. It is a book I will return to time and again.

K8DXN Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2004 18:48 Send this review to a friend
Can't put it down !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found out about this book from a eham classified. Once a former president of the Iowa City Amateur Radio Club, Tom wanted the procedes of this book to be used to further education and public service by his club. I paid by paypal and had my book in a couple of days. I loved it. I will be sharing it with others at our club meeting. Very well illustrated and very clever and witty. You won't go wrong if you love to laugh at yourself and your friends ham radio antics. You are bound to find someone you know in this book.