Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Alberto Frattini magnetic iambic Help

Reviews Summary for Alberto Frattini magnetic iambic
Alberto Frattini magnetic iambic Reviews: 20 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $approx 438 USD
Description: Exclusive hand made iambic paddle. Protected polished brass with magnetic returns.
contact Alberto at i1qod@inwind.it
More info: http://www.i1qod.it

You can write your own review of the Alberto Frattini magnetic iambic.

IK1YPE Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2014 04:59 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Attention to detail, precision machining, searching for the best quality make this an excellent tool for the keyer telegrapher. Just great

NU5X Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2012 10:47 Send this review to a friend
the best paddle I own  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had this paddle for a year, I own a lot of hi end paddles, this is the work of art, I is really to pretty to use, but it is my main key, it is like a 21 jewel swiss watch, I would give it a 10 if the rating was that high,

VK7JB Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2011 01:19 Send this review to a friend
The work of a master artist...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This key is the work of a master craftsman. I can't stop looking at it and touching it because it achieves the very rare state of aesthetic and functional perfection. It is a work of art and a precision instrument. I feel privileged to be the guardian of one of Alberto's keys. Bravo Sir. Your work is an inspiration.

S51M Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2011 20:48 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Iambic paddle  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I tried last week Iambic chrome key from Alberto Frattini I1QOD.
In my opinion this key is excellent and it looks great. It's built for high speed as well as luxury. I've used last months only touch paddle. Iambic chrome key reacts also to a very light touch. Finger pieces are very comfortable and ergonomic. The key is also very solid (even for the heavy fingers force). Alberto sended me key together with beautiful chrome keyring with the symbol of his keyers.

I am impressed with the quality and beauty of this keyer. Congratulations, Alberto!

S51M, Bruno

HA7AP Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2009 13:55 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Paddle  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi, There!

I have received Alberto's magnetic paddle about
two weeks ago and I must tell you,that that this
paddle is works a lot better then I expected.

I've been practicing telegraphy for 28 years now,and all these years i had only six different paddle.

All of them were home brew, and single lever paddle exept the Vibroplex iambic Deluxe, that was a dual lever paddle.

I can key with just about anything, but Alberto's paddle is really a piece of art.

This paddle is very easy to adjust, I use a very close contact spacing actually I can't even feel any movement

The levers are short and very light I've also adjusted the magnetic parts to a very light motion and locked it.

The locking screws and nuts are very easy to adjust, and will locks very tight, so one don't have to readjust it again for a very long long time :-)

My vibroplex iambic deluxe has springs for adjusting tension, which is ok!and i like close spacing but from time to time I had to readjust it, it was annoing especially when i was in a middle of a conversation. It started to sent rapid dits or dahs.

The finger pieces are quite long, which is great! the longer piece you have the less force you need to apply.

It weight about 1.5 Kg that is around 3 pounds
and it has 4 pieces of small rubber stands, so it give more stability.

No matter how hard you slap it around it won't move it will stay put no matter what.

The last information is only for those who like to slap the paddle around with greater force:-)

All in all this is the best paddle in my life

KI6NVK Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2008 11:08 Send this review to a friend
Masterpiece  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've just received my paddle and it looks fantastic. The craftmanship is second to none even when comparing with the Signature Begali. It looks so good that all I want do is to look at it. I feel previleged and lucky to be an owner of this marvelous key. This is my last key unless it's another Alberto's key.

Thanks for the work of art, Alberto.

HB9DHG Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2008 13:11 Send this review to a friend
Great keys .. big friend!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hello,

I received my new key (Iambic Professional De Luxe) few weeks ago. As soon I contacted Alberto, he was so kind with me .. warning that this type of key requires some time ... but quality will be assured. No doubt! Since we are in the Italian part of Switzerland it was so nice to have his Skype account, and it was a pleasure to meet him quite every day for chatting and follows the born of my new key.

I asked to create something special for me by printing, in front of the keyer, my callsign as well my name. I also asked to have a long cable (2m) with a big stereo jack. His service, his support and his friendly availability is great!

Thanks so much Alberto. My next order will be a streight keyer.

Technically, the keyer is great wih brass for the body, highly polished inox steel for screws and registers as well transparent coating against corrosion. Dimension 100x80x20 mm

It was a very professional choice for my day-by-day activity as well intensive use in Contest.
You should have one, no doubts if you have a CW fan like me!

Vy 73s de HB9DHG
Fulvio

K8TJM Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2008 05:31 Send this review to a friend
Class A keyer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Mine arrived a few days ago - WOW, what a beautiful thing just to look at and admire. Amazing quality and very smooth to use.

AC9I has said exactly what I would say so no sense in being redundant.

Thank you Alberto - a true craftsman.

AC9I Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2008 15:43 Send this review to a friend
Magnificent in Design Function and Craftsmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Based on the reviews and the pictures on Alberto’s website http://www.i1qod.it I ordered the Professional Deluxe Key with the Inox (stainless steel) screws and registers. It arrived 42 days later, double boxed with thick Styrofoam pieces, completely surrounding the inner box. This key is beautiful just to look at and marvel at the precision machining and attention to detail, let alone to use. It has a very smooth fully adjustable action which is much better than any key I have ever used. When you consider the time involved to hand machine and finish this key, the price seems extremely reasonable. It will be a source of pride and enjoyment for years to come and I am so glad Alberto has made his design and machining skill available to other Hams.

IW0FSF Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2008 14:05 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Really a superb masterpiece.

This key is an incredible concentrate of quality, functionality and beauty.

It's done with high level materials like brass, inox steel, silver. And his design is so original, no other iambic key is like this one.

Is confortable to use and run without problems to the high speed.

I'm very satisfied and proud to be owner of this masterpiece.