Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | The Finger Dimple Help

Reviews Summary for The Finger Dimple
The Finger Dimple Reviews: 34 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$6 for two
Description: A simple, inexpensive, and effective add-on for rigs with VFO knobs lacking a 'spinner' dimple
More info: http://www.fingerdimple.com

You can write your own review of the The Finger Dimple.

SA0AKZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2006 05:21 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A simple and effective solution for fast tuning to a very low cost. Highly recommend!

W4DBX Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2006 16:58 Send this review to a friend
Excellent !!!!!!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered and received the Dimples in a very short time. I use the dimple on a Kenwood TS-940 and it works and looks Great! I think everyone that has a tune knob without a finger dimple should have one. Thanks.

OE3SGU Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2006 10:22 Send this review to a friend
Simply great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Reiceived mine only a couple of days after ordering! Wow, thats a fast service! The think itself is simply great, a good addition for my TS-850SAT

W4QO Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2006 11:46 Send this review to a friend
What can you say - a 5!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I thought I had written a review on this neat item. I put one on my old TS-940 and it has been flawless. Nuff said.

W4QO

W9GB Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2006 07:54 Send this review to a friend
Great add-on  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been refurbishing a Kenwood TS-440SAT from a SK estate. One frustration has been Kenwood's lack of a finger hole for the TS-440S main tuning knob (TS-430S had one standard!)

Wayne Smith, K8FF Finger Dimple is an elegant solution. Wayne also created the orignal NorCal Code Warrior Junior paddle (now sold assembled by Vibroplex).

The toughest decision: What color of dimple do you select-- Black and Gray? Get one of each color!

I selected the Black for the TS-440S knob -- and it matches other colors on the front panel knobs (so does the Gray dimple).

Highly recommend for frustrated TS-440S owners.

w9gb

N3IJW Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2005 16:00 Send this review to a friend
Dimpletastic  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I, too, have one on my TS-850, the FingerDimple(tm) is a great little product.

Since they come two to a package, I put the extra one on my Griffin Powermate, which I use as a VFO knob with the stellar Ham Radio Deluxe software. It makes for super-lazy, leaned-way-back-in-the-chair ultrasmooth tuning. Just the way nature intended.

NL7W Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2005 11:57 Send this review to a friend
Simply Wonderful  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Two thumbs up for the finger dimple... simple and effective. My 850S is also much easier to tune now. Why didn't someone come out with something like this years ago?

N8FNR Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2005 08:00 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Bought one for my TS-850 and it has made a great difference. The rig is a lot easier to tune now.

N4SL Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2005 07:32 Send this review to a friend
Groovy  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've had a Finger Dimple on my Elecraft K2 for nearly a year without any trouble. It's simple, it works perfectly and its cheap.

Try saying that about anything ELSE in your life, eh?

PA0FRI Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2005 06:18 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I added a black Finger Dimple to the tuning knob of an Atlas-210. Is good looking and works great. Only $6 for two knobs including (fast)shipping to the Netherlands.