Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Base/Mobile (non hand-held) | Alinco DR-430 Help

Reviews Summary for Alinco DR-430
Alinco DR-430 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: FM-UHF
More info: http://www.rigpix.com/alinco/dr430.htm

You can write your own review of the Alinco DR-430.

KC9JUM Rating: 5/5 Feb 21, 2007 21:59 Send this review to a friend
Alinco Classic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The much less seen UHF version shares much with it's VHF counterpart. No frills and good performance Alinco was known for in these times.

Has the typical Alinco knocks for a radio of this age. Only 20 memories and no tone decode. Other then that they are good radios! You can add these if you wish, and since they are the same upgrades as the DR-130T

My radio came used with the back lights out, but I think that is because the previous owner wacked the front of the radio. Likely an easy fix.

N2XFX Rating: 5/5 Jun 10, 2004 07:34 Send this review to a friend
Easy and Dependable  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had this unit in my car for about 3 years and no problems ever. If you have a noisey vehicle ues an external speaker and hook up the power lead near to the battery as possible(not a power point in the car or cig. lighter). easy to use and operate.

PU1-MLL Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2004 11:00 Send this review to a friend
Easy and Very good Rig  Time owned: more than 12 months
I would like to tell you how much I do like Alinco´s rig. My station has DR-130, DR-430 and DR-235. I can confirm that Alinco as one of the best. I´m very happy.