Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | DX Engineering Radial Plate Help

Reviews Summary for DX Engineering Radial Plate
DX Engineering Radial Plate Reviews: 40 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $54.50
Description: Stainless Steel Radial Plate
More info: http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-radp-3

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering Radial Plate.

N2DY Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2014 09:06 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As other reviewers have said, this radial plate is a work of art. It is more impressive in person than in pictures on the DX Engineering web site. It appears as though it should last for a very, very long time. I am glad that the reviews were right on target and that I purchased this radial plate. I am using it on a 160 meter inverted L. You can't go wrong with this plate if you need one for a vertical or simply want enhanced grounding.

N3HSH Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2014 17:39 Send this review to a friend
Strong and Good Looking  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
No, I wasn't describing myself with the title of this review, but the DX Engineering radial plate. This thing is a work of art. It is thick, well made and a quality product that will provide years of quality service.

KC7YRA Rating: 5/5 Nov 16, 2013 07:02 Send this review to a friend
Very good  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am a bit of a snob when it comes to commercially made metal products. The radial plate did not disappoint.

High quality metal precisely cut and broke (bent).

If you want an easy way to attach a large number of radials AND you want it to last for decades, this is the product that will do it.

W0DT Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2013 20:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality   Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Unit is an excellent product, construction, material and looks.
Love it

K8JH Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2013 17:44 Send this review to a friend
Rugged top quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was pleased with the precise and durable manufacturing of this plate. I attached 20 - 65 ft radials, also pre-made from DX Engineering. I was well satisfied with the quality of materials. This radial installation will last for years.

WW1I Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2013 15:11 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best....  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used these with several vertical HF antennas. There is no reason to waste your time with cheap aluminum plates for a few bucks less. This is a great quality plate made of heavy stainless and laser CNC cut. Looks great and works even better.

N1UK Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2013 12:42 Send this review to a friend
Quality Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I used four of these plates on my 40m 4 Square. They are well made of stainless steel, will fit a wooden 4x4 or 6x6 post as well as other types of pole and post. They provide attachment points for the radial wires as well as a pre-drilled bracket for an SO-239.

Excellent product.

KT4EP Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2012 07:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have never used a ground vertical and built my first using this plate with 72 radials. This is a quality item. No need to jury-rig wires and connections, just use their plate with provided hardware. Do it right the first time and get this radial plate.

Also, I had never ordered anything from DX Engineering. I ordered this plate and some other items on a Wednesday evening via Internet and had them Friday afternoon and the radial plate on the ground Saturday. Then I ordered some other items a week later with the same prompt delivery.

K6FI Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2012 12:49 Send this review to a friend
Great Parts and Support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the Radial Plate for my Hustler 4BTV Install. All the parts came packaged nicely and all accounted for plus two spare washers :).

Installation and directions for all my equipment (Tilt Base, Radial Plate, Current Feedline Choke) was superb.

I have 60, 32 foot radials attached. When I had questions, I called their support and spoke with George who was more then helpful, he was a very pleasant understanding person to speak with.

If I need parts again, DX Engineering is the place to shop and be satisfied.

Pictures available here http://blog.k6fi.me

KC0CF Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2011 00:26 Send this review to a friend
Excellent radial plate!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Installing ground radials was so easy with this plate, I installed it under my Hy-Gain Hy-tower, with 40- 65 ft radials. The performance of this vertical, before and after was amazing. Each night I would try it with a few more radials down, and get better results. The quality of manufacture is the best, nothing to cut your fingers on, no curse words utered, and that is nothing short of amazing for me. Do your self a favor and buy this radial plate, not only does it work exactly like the guys at DX engineering say it does, it is beautiful and easy to work with as well, the RF feed through gets the ground from to the radials perfectly. Thanks DX engineering, this vertical works all the dx it hears now.