Reviews Categories | Receivers: General Coverage | Ten Tec RX 320 I0CG Control Panel Help

Reviews Summary for Ten Tec RX 320 I0CG Control Panel
Ten Tec  RX 320  I0CG Control Panel Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $125.00 -150.00 US
Description: Control Panel Kit Which allows the Ten Tec RX320 to be used stand-alone (without a PC). More info and examples @ IK3VIG website below.
More info: http://www.cqdx.it/RX320/MyRX-320_2.html

You can write your own review of the Ten Tec RX 320 I0CG Control Panel.

WB7LP Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2004 13:32 Send this review to a friend
More Flexibilty For My Receiver  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This product is available at times through offerings by Beppe, IK3VIG on eBay. I paid US $160.00 (including shipping from Italy) for an assembled circuit board, encoder, IR sensor and owners manual complete with schematics. The kit provides most of the functionality of the PC software control panel in a PIC-controlled package. Components used in the kit are high class and mine worked the first time power was applied. Beppe, I might add, was very helpful and I had no troubles communicating with him before and after the purchase. Now to get this thing into a case. BTW, there are several examples of implemetation of this kit on the above link and also at the I0CG website.