Reviews Categories | Batteries & Chargers for amateur radios. | The NiCd Lady Company Help

Reviews Summary for The NiCd Lady Company
The NiCd Lady Company Reviews: 11 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: The NiCd Lady Company has been in the business of assembly and distribution of batteries since 1994, supplying government, industry and retail with a wide variety of batteries, and production of assembled products. The company stocks Nickel Cadmium, NiMH, Lithium, Lead Acid, Li-ION and Alkaline batteries. From the basic individual cell, to the completed product, we can help you with your battery needs. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
More info: http://nicdlady.com/

You can write your own review of the The NiCd Lady Company.

K0HPS Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2017 13:44 Send this review to a friend
Great but gone  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've done business with NiCad Lady for years. They rebuilt many battery packs for me and they always worked better than the new packs (replaced NiCads with NiMH cells). Service was great but unfortunately they are no longer in business. Try batteriesamerica.com for similar products and service. I have no experience with them but they look like a good option.

K6PLM Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2007 11:07 Send this review to a friend
great Product's and extremely fast shipping.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Although this company is located within 10 or so miles from my QTH, a battery I ordered for my handheld arrived the next day. That's not too surprising.
However, today I ordered another battery at 9:45 a.m. and received notification that it had shipped an hour later.Wow, that's fast.

NS6Y_ Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2006 21:32 Send this review to a friend
Good customers, str8 shooters  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've never bought anything from them, but I sold them a large number of Klixon heat switches at TRW and they were very nice to deal with. Well known and well liked. If I can find my way down to TRW again I'll be sure to say Hi, they are nice ppl.

KG6QMZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2006 19:09 Send this review to a friend
A professional company!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Professional and honest service, retail sales and even free advice. Purchased scanner battery and no problems at all. I've called several times with inquiries and have always gotten professional advice. Any time I'm asked about batteries, I refer them to the NiCD Lady.

NS6Y_ Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2006 03:33 Send this review to a friend
Great people!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've not bought from her but rather sold to her, but I've sold to a lot of ppl and I can tell when a person is a streight shooter - she and her company are. They tell you what they're going to do, and do it, no fooling around. So I know for certain, if she says she'll build a battery for you and it will work, you can take that to the bank.

WB9YCJ Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2006 01:27 Send this review to a friend
She goes the extra mile  Time owned: more than 12 months
I only needed one coin type memory cell mail ordered. It was below here minimum order but she did it anyway. I have seen her for years at West Coast Ham swap meets and is a real asset to the Hams here. Has a good HT batt pack rebuilding service too! From one to 1000 cells - give here a try.

N1TYH Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2005 19:38 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Company  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I agree with the other reviews. Top knotch company with great customer service and fast shipping too. A few weeks ago, I purchased a Ni-MH battery (FNB-27N, 1000mAh) for my Yaesu FT-530. The battery pack works perfectly.

I liked dealing with them. So, now I'll have to decide if I want to rebuild my original FT-530 packs or have them do it. Either way, I'll definitely trust the battery components from the NiCD Lady Company.

KE4SKY Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2005 06:41 Send this review to a friend
Does Contract Purchase Orders too!  Time owned: more than 12 months
My agency has used this service for quantity contract orders for rebuilding battery packs for some of our older E.F. Johnson and GE portables which we keep in reserve for disaster use. Very good turnaround on FedEx 2-pound packs to the East Coast. I use them for my ham stuff also.

K0HPS Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2005 03:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Products and Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Not much more I can say that hasn't already been said. Absolutely no complaints about the products or the service. I have had many FT-530 battery packs rebuilt by them and every one has far outlasted the original Yaesu pack. They have also rebuilt some other after-market packs for me and these rebuilt packs also outlasted the originals.

KQ6EA Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2004 18:39 Send this review to a friend
Great Products, Too!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Totally agree with the previous review. I've bought numerous complete packs and inserts, dozens of individual cells, and always found the products to be exactly as described, and an exceptional value. Had a rebuilt FT-50 pack sent back to me two days after I gave it to them at the TRW swapmeet! Great prices and great service.