Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | FingerDimple Help

Reviews Summary for FingerDimple
FingerDimple Reviews: 9 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20.00
Description: A simple add-on finger device to make a rotary dial spin easier, resulting in a rapid QSY. The dimple is applied with a self-stick adhesive backing on a clean surface. Size is 1/2 inch in diameter and 1/10 inch thick. Comes in a pack of two. Colors are black or gray.
More info: http://www.fingerdimple.com/

You can write your own review of the FingerDimple.

N7GAP Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2011 16:12 Send this review to a friend
Awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found a very nice used FT-900 but it was missing something. FingerDimple fix that missing something!

That tiny add-on does wonders and makes my used rig feel like a couple of hundred dollars more expensive. hihi Ham radio is much more fun when you are tuning the bands with a dimple or spinner.

Really fast shipping. K8ff, you are a genius!

Thank you.

Grant

W6PUG Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2010 09:14 Send this review to a friend
TS-940s LOVES FingerDimple  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
TS-940s has the smooth tuning knob and I have lazy habits ... was looking to replace with something like Kranker knob and then came across FingerDimple ... seemed too simple to be good but tried it - and LOVE it!! Perfect: easy to install; actually works ... and that is what I like best about it: IT SIMPLY WORKS!
My hat is off to K8FF - simple solution to simple problem: elegant! W6PUG

K3LU Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2009 03:48 Send this review to a friend
A Must For TS850 owners  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using the FingerDimple on my TS850 for over a year and it has stayed on the knob without any problems. I don't know why manufactures send out radios costing thousands of dollars without a dimple or crank knob. Best and cheapest upgrade to the TS850 I've ever made!

KG6EJT Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2009 14:54 Send this review to a friend
Works great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had one on my TS-140's tuning knob for a long time now. I can't imagine my radio without it.

KC8HXO Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2009 14:31 Send this review to a friend
talk about finding a niche market!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
What a SUPERB idea!! Never new what I was missing on my Kenwood TS-850 until I put one on it. WONDERFUL!!

KG6YV Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2009 14:27 Send this review to a friend
Nifty little gadget  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought a handful of these for radios I own that do not have spinner knobs. They worked great. I put one on each on my FT-1000D and FT-2000 sub receiver knobs.... COol tool and not expensive.

K0PD Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2009 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Idea  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used the finger dimple on my current FT900 and a previous KW850 and a couple of other radios prior and there are just simply a Great idea that really works.

PA0RCL Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2009 10:51 Send this review to a friend
Great tuning aid  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Large tuning knobs with a finger dimple or a cranck are hard to find in Europe. No problem, for my home brew transceivers I use standard knobs and stick FingerDimple dimples on them. All of my older Kenwoods now have them, too. Great product for a small price tag!

W3FIS Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2008 11:19 Send this review to a friend
Knob to speed up tuning  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great gadget. Makes tuning the FT-817ND much faster. Installation is a snap with provided Allen wrench. Pop off the rubber sleeve, swap knobs, and put sleeve back on. Maybe 5 minute, max.