Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Ameritron Factory Service Help

Reviews Summary for Ameritron Factory Service
Reviews: 37 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Factory Service for Ameritron Amplifiers

You can write your own review of the Ameritron Factory Service.

W4PIG Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2017 11:20 Send this review to a friend
A-1 service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I call them a set up appointment with Ken when I arrived Ken came out and pick amp up and started working on it. Had it fixed in less than 20 months minutes and done a complete check on amp and gave a good To go full output on all bands.the repair was very reasonable and outstanding customer service everybody was polite and professional and went out of there way to help that is more than I can say alpha service. Thanks for excellent customer service😃😃😃😃

KF5ER Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2017 15:33 Send this review to a friend
First class service  Time owned: more than 12 months
AL-1500 arced when I turned it on. Found one fuse
blown, replaced fuse arced again. Gave up on repair
took it Ameritron in Starksville, MS. Repair took
about a hour while I stood around and got in the
way. The technician Rob knows his stuff. Best
service ever since licensed in 1972. Everybody in
the factory deserves a hearty WELL DONE.

AA4AJ Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2017 09:20 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I sent my 811H back for a new T/R relay. Total time lapse was 10 days - 6 in transit, 2 weekend, 2 to get it fixed. The work was done well. Packed well on return. Rob is a pleasure to work with. That is as good as it gets.

K1XT Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2015 14:08 Send this review to a friend
AL 82 Service   Time owned: more than 12 months
Can't say enough about the service from Ameritron.I had some issues with my AL82 and even though it was out of warranty they stood by it. I own an AL82 and an AL811H. Both do as advertised and are keepers.

W6GF Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2015 19:33 Send this review to a friend
Al-1500 problem  Time owned: more than 12 months
My big "AL" is back. It took only 2 weeks and very little cost.
Rob, was a big help and explained everything.

Works like new. Thanks Ameritron.

de
W6GF

K1AZG Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2015 04:52 Send this review to a friend
als-600 serviced  Time owned: more than 12 months
I corresponded with John at Ameritron service and since I was driving from TX to the east coast I asked if I could just bring it in. He said sure and I could wait for it or pick it up later in the day. Smart tech, he knew what was wrong from our emails. I found the Ameritron building early in the morning (it is well hidden) and John went right to work while I watched. He replaced the finals and updated some other parts and I was out the door before noon. Very nice folks and great service and he did all this while taking calls from customers and answering their questions.
While I try and diy, sometimes a learned hand is much easier.

W4KVW Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2014 12:10 Send this review to a friend
Great Service & rates!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Rob & Mike are Great to deal with.I no longer own an Ameritron amplifier but always had great service from them & several times Rob was able to talk me through a problem so that I did not need to ship the amp back to them.A++++++ Service. {:>)

K9IG Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2014 06:10 Send this review to a friend
Great for me  Time owned: more than 12 months
AL-1200 went south during the W1AW/9 operation at my QTH. Antenna relay seemed to be sticking and XMIT LED was on at all times. Sent amp on a Wed, it arrived on Friday. I received a call the next Friday the amp was repaired, bad antenna relay, in-rush relay gone too and meter lamps updated to LEDs. $146 parts and labor. I was fine with that. I had amp back in the shack the next Tuesday.

KC8P Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2014 16:33 Send this review to a friend
ALS-600  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great service! Reasonable charges.

W4PIG Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2014 12:19 Send this review to a friend
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE AMP BUSINESS  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
THIS IS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE USA. MADE A APPOINMENT WITH THEM TOOK AMP DOWN FIXED IT IN LESS THAN A HOUR. COST WAS VERY REASONABLE. GREAT! GREAT! 73S