Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Ham Radio name badges Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Radio name badges
Ham Radio name badges Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $10
Description: Customized plastic name and call badges
More info: http://hampubs.com

You can write your own review of the Ham Radio name badges.

K4FTW Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2012 15:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
New Callsign ... needed a new badge. These folks are fast, and the quality is great. They have a great selection of stock backgrounds, and will do custom work as well.

W9MJH Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2011 23:44 Send this review to a friend
Quick Fast and excellent  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I Ordered a Badge and within 3 or 4 days it was at y front door. They emailed as soon as it was shipped to let me know it was on it's way. Will definitely order from them again.

KI4PSR Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2007 13:15 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I re-ordered some name badges last week, with some updated information on them. Once again Gene Harlan responded quickly, and before the week was out I had my badges. Again from my artwork, the translation to print was excellent. My badges from last year are still good, no fading or other problems. I will continue to use hampubs.com for all such name badge needs, great folks too!

WZ4I Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2007 08:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just getting other engravers and printers to return an email was a hassle. No hassle with Gene! I sent Gene a few custom designs I had in mind. I received an email from Gene the same day, suggesting that my design should be at 300 dpi. I made a couple of new images at 300 dpi, sent them to Gene. I now have 2 great looking custom designed name badges. His customer service is second to none…

WZ4I
Mark Harrison

KI4PSR Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2006 18:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Badge Maker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just ordered badges from Hampubs.com. I sent a jpeg file that I made from Corel Draw, with the stuff I wanted and a logo I liked. Gene Harlan sent me back a message with the jpeg as he saw it, and I ordered. He must have produced the badges and sent them out the same day! They arrived in a padded envelope and look great. I recommend hampubs.com for quick and quality name badges.

K6YC Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2004 03:52 Send this review to a friend
Fast service and quick shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great selection of color name badges. Can do custom work or lots of stock choices. Well made and good looking product.