Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | Workman 104 VHF-UHF SWR Wattmeter Help

Reviews Summary for Workman 104 VHF-UHF SWR Wattmeter
Workman 104 VHF-UHF SWR Wattmeter Reviews: 13 Average rating: 1.9/5 MSRP: $28.99
Description: VHF-UHF SWR Wattmeter 120-500 MHz 52 ohm 150 Watts Max Power Workman Electronic Products 11955 County Road 10-2 Delta, Ohio 43515-9748 800.537.7107 Fax: 419.923.7145

You can write your own review of the Workman 104 VHF-UHF SWR Wattmeter.

KG4QPQ Rating: 0/5 Mar 10, 2007 09:34 Send this review to a friend
W1FEH is correct JUNK!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Mine was just like his screws srtipped, cold solder joints and connecttions to antenna connectors broken. Poorly designed and even more poorly constructed. If soemone offers you one of these for free, back away slowly and then run as soon as you think it's safe.

W0ACE Rating: 3/5 Feb 21, 2007 14:41 Send this review to a friend
Its all relative....  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had one for over a year now. Seems to work ok, I don't think its accurate for power readings, but I do think it works for SWR on 2/440. But I kinda just use it for tuning to the lowest setting I can get, and don't really read the meter face....reads low on all power settings on ALL my radios.....But, I only gave $15 for it so...........

W1FEH Rating: 0/5 May 16, 2004 21:54 Send this review to a friend
JUNK!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased this new from a dealer at the Orlando Hamcation. Big mistake! First the screw holes that hold the SO-239's were stripped so had to add new hardware to keep it together. The soldering is garbage inside. When I used it it would work on 2m but gave wild readings on 440 unless I tweeked the pot inside the unit. I was using it tonight to check the SWR on 440 with 35W it smoked. Now all it does is foward power on 2m. Funny, 35W smokes a unit rated for 150W. If I could find an address to send it to I would with a nice letter.