Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Hustler MX-220 Help

Reviews Summary for Hustler MX-220
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $39.95
Description: 1.25m monoband mag-mount vertical

You can write your own review of the Hustler MX-220.

KC2OBW Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2012 08:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've owned this antenna for a little over a year now. I bought it the same time I bought my DR235MKIII. The antenna performs well on 220. Antenna is built well and works well at 3db gain I get 10 watts out of 5 and 20 out of 10 and 50 out of 25. I bought mine from HRO and the antenna comes with a magmount so the price isn't bad for what you are getting.

K1VSR Rating: 5/5 May 17, 2004 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Antenna at a Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I picked one of these up over the weekend at HRO in Salem, NH and all I can say is WOW! Installation was a snap. I was up and running in about five minutes.

Until I get a 220 mobile rig, my "mobile" is an Alinco DJ-296 HT. On full power (5 watts), I couldn't be happier with the performance. Definitely a great value for the money. I would highly recommend this antenna to any "triple-deucer" like me who wants a good performing antenna at a good price!