Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | Norms Fabrication Help

Reviews Summary for Norms Fabrication
Norms Fabrication Reviews: 11 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Manufactures custom tower accessories for Rohn towers as well as hard to find items such as torque arms and guy brackets.
More info: http://www.normsfab.com

You can write your own review of the Norms Fabrication.

W5LL Rating: 5/5 May 17, 2004 12:05 Send this review to a friend
Great service, quality parts  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've recently begun a new tower project and was in need of some parts for the used Rohn 45G that I bought. I had searched all over for torque arms which are dang near impossible to find from a Rohn dealer. No one stocks them because they are considered a speciality item and have to be ordered directly from the factory. I was searching the internet and found Norm's Fabrication. Norm custom fabricates parts and accessories for Rohn towers. So I got to looking on his website and low and behold I saw that he offered torque arms for sale! EUREKA! I had found them at last. I e-mail Norm and he let me know the total shipping and I sent him a check as he doesn't accept credit cards yet. Four days later I came home from work and found that I had 3 sets of shiny galvanized torque arms setting on my front porch. The construction is top notch, galvanized and built to Rohn specs. They worked flawlessly with my factory Rohn guy brackets that I had already purchased elsewhere. Norm also manufactures guy brackets as and offers the brackets along with the torque arms as a set at a slightly discounted price if you buy them together. Customer service was very friendly and they were quick to answer all my e-mails. I'm very happy with the service I received from Norm's Fabrication and wouldn not hesitate to do business with them again or recommend them to other potential customers.