Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Radiowavz 80 METER DOUBLE BAZOOKA DIPOLE Help

Reviews Summary for Radiowavz 80 METER DOUBLE BAZOOKA DIPOLE
Radiowavz 80 METER DOUBLE BAZOOKA DIPOLE Reviews: 13 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $80.00
Description: 80 METER DOUBLE BAZOOKA DIPOLE
More info: http://www.radiowavz.com/

You can write your own review of the Radiowavz 80 METER DOUBLE BAZOOKA DIPOLE.

K9CIV Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2005 17:14 Send this review to a friend
Fit my need perfectly!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have purchased several of the double bazookas. I needed antennas with a low SWR across the band I was using. I do have an external tuner but with the built in tuners I don't like the extra hassel when the SWR is greater than 3:19 (probably will sell my J.W. MIller ATU). I guess convenience was also a major consideration. I am not very technically inclined so having someone put the antenna together for me really helps. The prices were great. Service has greatly improved since I bought my first antenna and e-mail response is good now too. I plan to put up a log periodic for the higher bands but I do own and will use most of the antennas. It is well made and I expect it to last a long time. I bought this antenna to cover the phone and CW portions of the band. I don't need more that one antenna per band. I hope to be on the honor role one day and will need to get my CW up to par.

KD5ROC Rating: 0/5 Aug 27, 2004 10:19 Send this review to a friend
Don't Bother!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Antenna does not perform as stated on thier web site and service is horrible.

K0QV Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2004 22:18 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Great Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
This antenna has been up over one year without issue. Attending a local hamfest, I grabbed one of KC0JGJ's flyers. My previous "doublet" had recently blown away. After staring at the brochure for a week, I contacted Emmett via telephone. He answered on the first ring. It was Saturday, and a great deal of activity could be heard in the background. Emmett stopped what he was doing, and invited me over. An antenna was in stock. I was outside with a sling-shot in less than an hour. Great Service, Great Product.