Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | Nello N-Series Help

Reviews Summary for Nello N-Series
Nello N-Series Reviews: 4 Average rating: 3.3/5 MSRP: $55n
Description: The AN Wireless Tower Company in partnership with Array Solutions is proud to announce that we are now able to provide exact reproduction tower sections of the popular G-Series including 25G, 45G, 55G, and 65G, as the exclusive Amateur Radio Distributor for the Nello Corporation of Nappanee, Indiana.
More info: http://www.anwireless.com/nello.html

You can write your own review of the Nello N-Series.

W6XU Rating: 5/5 Dec 22, 2009 12:58 Send this review to a friend
Great vendor  Time owned: more than 12 months
Dealing with Nello was great. They arranged very economical shipping, much better than any rates I could find. The tower sections are perfect and look every bit as good as the Rohn that I have, at better prices. The finish may look superior, but since I have not seen failures in Rohn, that wasn't a concern. I will continue using Nello without hesitation.

NE4EB Rating: 0/5 Oct 21, 2008 15:16 Send this review to a friend
Trash  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A local vendor sold me two 10 ft. sections of Nello 25N tower when I asked for Rohn. I did not discover the "switch" until my tower crew brought it to my attention after the sections had already been installed.

The two Nello sections were badly warped and dog-legged.

Save your money, this stuff is pure crap.

K6SAT Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2004 11:55 Send this review to a friend
galvanizing is superior to rohn, great products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchases a short tower base (25G) and was amazed at the superior quality to that of rohn equivalent. It attached to an existing rohn tower section without any hassle. I also purchased a 2" thrust bearing for my top plate and again the quality is outstanding.

Highly recommended.

K1MCN Rating: 3/5 Aug 23, 2004 14:03 Send this review to a friend
not to bad but not Rohn  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased 5 sections of Nello 25N tower. They look to have a quality product both in strength and durability but their latticework is not as good as Rohn. They seem not to have it jigged correctly. Meaning the welded z sections are not always aligned as they are with a Rohn tower section. And donít even think of trying to use a Hazer on them it WILL hang-up.
Overall I think that Nello sections are as strong as Rohn and the quality is great but they need a bit more repatibility in their manufacture.