Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | The Sign Man of Baton Rouge Help

Reviews Summary for The Sign Man of Baton Rouge
The Sign Man of Baton Rouge Reviews: 38 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $reasonable charges
Description: Provides engraved badges, license plates, magnetic signs, and stamps. Large
selection of club and organization logos to personalize your name badge.
More info: http://www.thesignman.com/

You can write your own review of the The Sign Man of Baton Rouge.

KC5JLA Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2017 17:01 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely first rate!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've bought several items from Rick over the years, including engraved call sign badges, license plates, magnetic call sign placards for vehicles, and so on.

Service is always swift, friendly, personal, and professional. and the results are always far above my expectations.

My highest possible rating, and I hope to do more business with him in the future!

W2NZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2017 17:59 Send this review to a friend
Certainly my GOTO Badge Guy  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Rick bends over backward to make sure he has your order correct. I have ordered through him for 2 distinct orders, both of which included my ARRL/VE badges (I did a CS change.). I also ordered other accessories for RACES, pins, patches, etc. Always happy with his meticulous work and expediting his orders. I highly recommend RICK!

N6JSX Rating: 5/5 Jun 10, 2017 10:49 Send this review to a friend
Just da BEST  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been doing business with them since ~1987 when I was the LA OOC getting my OOC badge, mail stamp, etc. from them - they are the best. Always good quality at a fair price and quick to serve.

I went looking for them at the New Dayton HAMcon this year and could not find them. But then again the New Dayton vendors were not at the old established Hara locations (but close).

I wanted to buy a new HAM hat - as they have hats that accommodate bigger head sizes >7.5" that all the others never have.

N6JSX Rating: 5/5 Jun 10, 2017 10:46 Send this review to a friend
da BEST  Time owned: more than 12 months

K0RO Rating: 5/5 Jun 10, 2017 06:48 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've bought several products from the Sign Man and have been pleased every time. Nice selection, great service, and fine quality.

W3MJM Rating: 5/5 Jun 10, 2017 03:15 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Time was taken to assure that the best looking product was produced. Items are not just 'cookie-cut.'

KD4S Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2017 10:52 Send this review to a friend
Another satisfied customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a new name badge for my new vanity call sign. I browsed the advertisements and picked The Sign Man of Baton Rouge. I received the badge about a week after order and I am very satisfied with the design, quality, cost and delivery time. I selected the magnetic holder and it looks like it will hold well without holes in fabric. I recommend The Sign Man.

NI1V Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2017 16:42 Send this review to a friend
Very Well Done!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a colored desk plaque and wanted specific colors and emblems. Rick was presented a mock up and then went about completing it. Not only was the script crisp but so was the small lettering inside the ARES symbol. What a joy to work with and great to see the quality of the work.
Thanks Rick

N6BRH Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2016 08:37 Send this review to a friend
Great product & service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Exchanged multiple e-mails with Rick to describe what I wanted. He created the badge that I described with the options I wanted. Great product, great service and reasonable pricing.

KP4VR Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2015 19:58 Send this review to a friend
Truly professional quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a license plate with my call sign, and name plate with my license number for my shack and was delighted with them.
It's a great feeling to see my call sign displayed with such professional quality.