Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | The Sign Man of Baton Rouge Help

Reviews Summary for The Sign Man of Baton Rouge
The Sign Man of Baton Rouge Reviews: 26 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $reasonable charges
Description: Provides engraved badges, license plates, magnetic signs, and stamps. Large
selection of club and organization logos to personalize your name badge.
More info: http://www.thesignman.com/

You can write your own review of the The Sign Man of Baton Rouge.

W4RIG Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2014 08:49 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Rick does a fine job and is excellent with communicating order information - he works with Paypal as well as the usual credit cards and placing orders over the internet is relatively straightforward.Shipping and handling are reasonable.

AA7RX Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2014 17:32 Send this review to a friend
GREAT Customer Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered some new badges from Rick and his company last month. Due to a communications error, he wasn't able to print the badges I ordered. When I finally gave up waiting for the required confirmation and asked Rick to print alternate badges, he did so very quickly. My "promotion" was confirmed a few days later, so I placed another order. That order shipped within 24 hours and arrived with a note (and a pin!) from Donna that made me smile. Whenever possible, I will be placing future orders with The Sign Man of Baton Rouge. Thanks, Rick and Donna!

AB0RE Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2013 07:53 Send this review to a friend
Look no further for callsign/name badges.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have a couple of Rick's callsign/name badges for ARRL functions (VE / EC) and recently ordered a callsign/name badge for my newly licensed daughter. I think Rick has a great selection to choose from and he had great communication after the order was placed to ensure it was the way I wanted. The badge showed up in around a week (website says it can take up to 10 days to ship).

The quality of the badge is spectactular and I think it was an excellent value for the price paid (~$14 with shipping/handling for a 1" x 3" with slot for the swivel clip mount). Shipping/handling at $3.50 is very reasonable when one also takes into consideration the price of the packaging, etc.

K1KC Rating: 4/5 Jun 4, 2013 13:51 Send this review to a friend
Check shipping cost first  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got a badge from Rick. The badge is fine..no problem. The shipping and handling cost, which was not revealed until after I committed my order, was $3.50. I could mail the badge back to him for $1.21 according to the postmaster I talked to today. That's without the benefit of the "commercial base price".

KK4IAJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2012 15:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When to Atlanta hamfest had cap and name tag made
fast and great service

N5VTU Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2010 17:42 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, High Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Placed order on 1-9-10, received emailed proof for my review on 1-11-10, and had the finished product sitting in my mailbox today, 1-13-10. Rick's communication was very prompt and the item I received was exactly as depicted on his web page. I couldn't ask for any better quality in either Rick's products or service.

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Jan 8, 2010 19:39 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff !  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've order stuff online first time, but sometime if i go hamfest where he show up than i order at hamfest.Rick does a good job from my old call (KG4ORX) and my new call (N4MJG) vantiy call that is.he did actly the way i wanted.

I'LL BE ORDER AGAIN FOR SURE !!!

Jackie
N4MJG
WWW.N4MJG.COM

N8AUC Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2009 20:11 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a call sign badge from Rick a few weeks ago. The price was reasonable, the quality was excellent, and the delivery was as promised. You can't do better than that. I would not hesitate to order from him again. Simply an outstanding experience!

73 de N8AUC
Eric

W9MBA Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2009 18:33 Send this review to a friend
Quality, Professional Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My husband, W9IP, and I recently ordered 2 personalized 11 oz. mugs from The Sign Man and are thrilled with the results. Not only did the transaction go smoothly but the quality of the mugs and the transfer of the images are also excellent. The delivery was swift via USPS Priority Mail and the packaging was bullet-proof. We both highly recommend this company :o)

K5ADF Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2008 19:30 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had name badges and station signs made by the Sign Man many times over the past ten years. I always have the signs and badges made at hamfests (Dayton, Orlando and Dallas) and have never been disappointed. They were made just the way I asked with the desired wording and clip.

I had a magnetic sign made for my car and they had to make it at home. It arrived in perfect condition and on time as promised. I had a badge made at Dayton this year for use at our QCWA meetings. It was ready for pickup as promised.

I would recommend the Sign Man to anyone wanting a name badge, sign or stamp.