Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | The Sign Man of Baton Rouge Help

Reviews Summary for The Sign Man of Baton Rouge
The Sign Man of Baton Rouge Reviews: 26 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $reasonable charges
Description: Provides engraved badges, license plates, magnetic signs, and stamps. Large
selection of club and organization logos to personalize your name badge.
More info: http://www.thesignman.com/

You can write your own review of the The Sign Man of Baton Rouge.

K3XA Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2008 19:06 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a simple call sign mug with two special logos. The mug is really high quality and the imprint of the call sign and logos is outstanding. Rick's dialogue via email to confirm what I wanted was very efficient and ensured delivery of a product which met my expectations. Just determine what you want and order it!!!

W4SK Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2008 11:25 Send this review to a friend
Superior  Time owned: more than 12 months
For me, customer service is the name of the game. That is why I just completed my third or fourth order from The Sign Man. Different products each time, but one thing in common - absolutely superior customer service each and every time. It is difficult to understand how some ham-product vendors cannot seem to grasp the correlation between customer service and repeat business.

Highly recommended.

WB9SFM Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2007 21:51 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Go to many hamfest, rick is there. Superior quality and fast. I waited a short period of time for my desk sign. Can't wait to order again at another hamfest.

K3VSA Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2007 09:50 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely FB!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The Sign Man did some special logo coffee mugs for our club, and the job required quite a bit of back-and-forth via email, but Rick wanted to make sure the work was done to as high a quality as possible. Once all the preliminaries were taken care of, we had our order in no time flat! And it was expertly packaged, too, to make sure it arrived intact. Shame every vendor doesn't choose to be as good as Rick and his crew.

WU8P Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2007 11:42 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had many badges made. No problems at all. We also did a new club design and had badges made for the entire club membership. Again, no problems. Many emails back and forth working out the design. They work with the customers.

Phil WU8P

AI4VB Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2007 10:38 Send this review to a friend
2 Badges--Zero Problems  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Why can't all vendors be this way. If I could give him a 10 it would be too low. Keep up the great work Rick.

N4MWY Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2006 05:31 Send this review to a friend
top rate with reasonable prices  Time owned: months
I have had the signman of Baton Rouge prepare several ham radio badges including my ARRL life member badge and my Assistant Emergency Coordinator badge.

He does prompt top rate work.

His prices are reasonable.

I would use him again.

n4mwy

NC2F Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2006 04:15 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Service & Products  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have placed several orders with Rick, and each time I was provided with excellent service, confirmation of my order, and timely delivery. Can't ask for any better.

WZ8K Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2006 04:57 Send this review to a friend
Great service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a club badge from Rick on Tuesday and received in the mail Friday...even though it was promised for a week later. He sent an email to make sure the details were correct before making the badge. It arrived in the mail in perfect condition. Rick's badges with the magnetic bar have a flatter profile and the magnetic is very strong. I've never had one fall off.

W2RMF Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2006 12:52 Send this review to a friend
Nice...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I order my call sign on a badge and purchased the bulldog clip with lanyard. Nice badge with a quick turn around. No problems at all.