Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Force 12 WARC2/2/1 Delta Help

Reviews Summary for Force 12 WARC2/2/1 Delta
Force 12 WARC2/2/1 Delta Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1099
Description: wARC band Yagi - 2 elements on 12, 2 on17 and a rotatable dipole on 30

You can write your own review of the Force 12 WARC2/2/1 Delta.

N1DZ Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2013 19:54 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have the 2/2/1 Delta mounted about 6 feet above a Force 12 C3ss. This antenna works fantastic. The Delta 130 is the newer version with the coils. This antenna performs really well on each band. The SWR is low and I did not notice any interaction with the C3ss.
The 2/2/1 is light and simple to put together.
The only thing that needs improvement is the manual. Happily Force 12 provided great customer support when the manual was not clear.
I decided to go with the Force 12 2/2/1 as I have great experience with the C3ss which is also a fantastic antenna.

W2IRT Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2006 22:30 Send this review to a friend
Constantly amazed by its performance  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Four words: I Love This Antenna!

My 2/2/1 is mounted about 10' above a C31XR on a 70' crank-up. To put it bluntly, I'm blown away with what this tiny little powerhouse is capable of doing. With about 500W on 12 and 17 (legal-limit 200W on 30), there's almost nothing I can't work in one or two calls. Once 12 opens again I have a gut feeling my results will be even more spectacular. How a simple little antenna on a 7'9" boom can work magic like this really blows that-which-passes-for-my-mind on a daily basis.

This review was written towards the bottom of sunspot cycle 23, and with my 2/2/1 I've managed to work about 120 countries on 17 and 130 on 30m between the last week of October 2005 and mid-May 2006.