Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Portable (not mobile) | RadialWave Portable Ground Radial System Help

Reviews Summary for RadialWave Portable Ground Radial System
RadialWave Portable Ground Radial System Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $39.95
Description: Turn your Mobile HF Antenna into a fantastic HF Base Antenna. GREAT for use in QRP, PORTABLE OR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. Deluxe system includes Radial Center Disk with 8 binding posts, 8 stakes, 8 Safety Flags, 135 Feet of 18 gauge wire on a spool and Instructions. Provides a low radiation take-off profile, which translates into strong signal strength at distant locales.
More info: http://www.radialwave.com

You can write your own review of the RadialWave Portable Ground Radial System.

WA0RJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2004 01:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent System  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the RadialWave system after finding the review and website here on eHam. I'm glad I found it. I contacted Michael and we discussed the radial system. I decided to order the system and check it out. Michael was super fast and I received the package in two days of my order.

I'm pleased with the radial system. The entire system is very economical $30 or $40) and works great. I received very encouraging signal reports from a 20 meter Hamstick attached to the RadialWave base plate with 16 radials. Yes, you could build something similar without too much trouble, but my time is limited so having a premade system helps.

I like the portability and ease of use. If you like to go portable or need help with deed restrictions, this could be part of the solution for you.

Bottom line - the RadialWave System is economical, convenient, sturdy and very flexible. You are not limited yo using Ham Sticks. Go to Michael's website as noted above and see the many ways this system may be configured. If you are into portable, you will like this antenna radial system.

Buy it - you can't go wrong. You will like working with Michael! A good man!