Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | ITA MTFT Help

Reviews Summary for ITA MTFT
ITA MTFT Reviews: 2 Average rating: 2.0/5 MSRP: $50
Description: Balun for long wire antenna
More info: http://pro.wanadoo.fr/rdxc/ITA/baluns.htm

You can write your own review of the ITA MTFT.

F4EDO Rating: 4/5 Jan 13, 2007 14:20 Send this review to a friend
Antennas Baluns  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am using the Antenna Balun ITA MTFT for 4 years and I am very satisfed with it! I dit not get any problems since I bought it. Construction Quality is good, inside the baluns I checked to be sure and the tiroid has a large size ! According to me there is propably a misunderstanding or a very great confusion between the ITA MTFT item and the ZX YAGI wich is a very poor antenna balun like the contruction quality and performances. Antenna Balun ITA MTFT must be recommended for ham user and Swl . Enjoy listining.

ON4MHO Rating: 0/5 Jul 21, 2004 15:41 Send this review to a friend
Bad balun  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this "thing" for using long wire antennas while on holiday, or vacation. Construction quality is more than approximative : the screw for the wire came apart in less than 5 minutes. Inside the balun, you get a very small toroid, and small flimsy wire, that I wouldn't even use for powering a 12 Volt bulb. It radiates power, but not a lot. In a word : to be avoided.