Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Kits And Parts Help

Reviews Summary for Kits And Parts
Kits And Parts Reviews: 18 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Supplier of powered iron toroids, ferrites, electronic parts and QRP kits to build all band (HF) CW tranceivers.

You can write your own review of the Kits And Parts.

N1XF Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2018 16:26 Send this review to a friend
Best Toroid selection  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After my Toroid order fell through with a different vendor, I did another Google search and found Kits and Parts out of Florida. They had everything I needed, in larger quantities and cheaper. I placed my order on Monday, it is Thursday as I write this and I've just opened up all the Toroids and organized them in my "Toroid box".

Awesome. This means I can wind up a 9:1 and test out an EFHW I've been wanting to play with this weekend (weather permitting up here in Maine).

I will buy from them again and I would recommend them as well.
AF1N Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2016 10:30 Send this review to a friend
Best Products and Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Diz (W8DIZ) is very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive. I am also impressed with the quality of the parts and directions for their kits.
VE3DVY Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2015 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered some toroids to build a couple of HF triplexers and band pass filters for Field Day antennas

Not only did they have what I needed but the price was right. I ordered and they came within a week. packed well and of course I got what I wanted. I looked at the reviews here and saw 5/5 but no recent so here is a new review to say they are still a great supplier to deal with.

Thanks K&P there are sure to be more orders coming soon from me!
N1KDO Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2014 07:57 Send this review to a friend
great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought some toroids from Kits and Parts. They came quickly, and very well packed.

This was the second time (at least) that I have bought from Kits and Parts.

I will buy from Diz again. Recommended.
IW2JWW Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2013 06:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Resource for toroids and QRP components/kits  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just bought some toroids, a couple of SWR bridges and other small items.
Shipped lightning fast, toroids survived harsh Italian Mailing system due to very good packaging. Quick to answer questions.
Very reasonable prices. Hir reputation in ham community is well deserved.

Highly recommended.

Giuseppe Marullo
AF2DX Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2012 17:59 Send this review to a friend
Elexcent products and packing 5+  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I started experimenting with unun's and ordered a few different mixes of to cores
They arrived in 3 days,very well packed.
The cores looked like they just came out of the mold.
I need more so you know where i'm
going to get them
AC0DS Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2011 20:19 Send this review to a friend
THE place for toroids  Time owned: more than 12 months
As others have pointed out, this is a great place to order components and kits for QRP and other projects. But above all else, it is THE premier place for getting good supplies of cores, both ferrite and powdered iron. Diz has a huge selection, is very well stocked, sells bags of 25 cores at unbeatable prices and gives fast convenient service and delivery. Doesn't get any better. I've been buying parts from him for the past several years and have always been completely satisfied.

Craig AC0DS
KC8IMB Rating: 5/5 Feb 19, 2011 18:15 Send this review to a friend
Completely Satisfied!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed to bring up the output on my N3ZI DDS VFO (which is, by the way, an excellent kit) and came upon Dizís site. Wow. Lots of neat odds-and-ends for the homebrewer. Found his wideband HF amp for a few bucks and ordered two. They were here within a week. Thanks a lot, Diz. I will be back for the next project!
ACARSNUT Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2009 10:22 Send this review to a friend
cant get any better  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
ordered some parts from him this year to start building some receivers.I sent him a check.dont know how he done it so fast but my parts were on the way in 2 days!! after seeing you tube videos on his rftools kits will have to get those also and start building them.they look like alot of fun to build and learn on.hope he stays around for a long time!!!
NS5U Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2009 10:40 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff fast service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Diz ships so fast I get the parts before he sends them. Look at the rftoolkits on the site they make great starting blocks to understand complex circuits and they couldn't be more affordable.

The "good old days" of Amateur radio are still here. You can build wonderfully performing equipment for pennies which is equal to and in some cases exceeds commercial standards.

Diz's site has a forum and the administrator AK2B has posted very helpful photos and videos of the rigs he has fashioned from rftoolkits and kits from other suppliers as well. Diz is very helpful and responsive.

As Steve Weber says "MELT SOME SOLDER".