Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Smiley Super Stick IV UHF 5/8 telescopic mono band for ht Help

Reviews Summary for Smiley Super Stick IV UHF 5/8 telescopic mono band for ht
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20
Description: A 5/8 telescopic antenna for 440 mhz band only. Can be used as 1/4 collapsed or 5/8 extended.
More info: http://www.htantennas.com/

You can write your own review of the Smiley Super Stick IV UHF 5/8 telescopic mono band for ht.

NOCARRIER Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2014 09:33 Send this review to a friend
Great first HAM purchase for handheld  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The difference in RX quality was astonishing once I replaced the stock rubber ducky on my transceiver with this antenna. I'm relatively green when it comes to HAM, but am genuinely satisfied with this purchase.

WA2CLP Rating: 5/5 Aug 16, 2004 00:30 Send this review to a friend
Great product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought this antenna as an add-on to my HTX-400 uhf transceiver, which runs at a mere 200mw.

After several days of using this antenna all I can say is that it works really well. It's a big improvement over the stubby duck that came with the radio.

With this antenna extended I can now hear stations on the input of the local repeater.

The sections of the whip were hard to remove at first but a little Petroleum jelly applied and they were good to go.

This product really works well. I'm surprised that I haven't seen any other product reviews for this company here.

I would definitely recommend this product and company to other hams looking for great ht antennas that really work.