Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | TOWER TECH - Professional tower services for commercial and amat Help

Reviews Summary for TOWER TECH - Professional tower services for commercial and amat
TOWER TECH - Professional tower services for commercial and amat Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Tower Tech is in fact Steve Morris, K7LXC, who also serves as proprietor of the Tower-Talk reflector. Steve does tower and antenna installation all over the west coast.
More info: http://www.championradio.com/installs.html

You can write your own review of the TOWER TECH - Professional tower services for commercial and amat.

AH6FC Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2007 16:19 Send this review to a friend
Professional Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Steve has done work for me on two occassions. Both time very prompt and professional. He's very well informed and provided me with a lot of practical information and guidance.

Not inexpensive, but reasonable and doesn't require extra crew members but rather counts on you to provide help on the ground.

Next best thing to a tilt over tower!

W3OZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2006 10:28 Send this review to a friend
These guys are the best  Time owned: more than 12 months
Most recent work that Tower Tech did for me was to take my storm damaged stack of mono-banders down and replace them with a new SteppIR antenna system. As this was an insurance job, several things including a very comprehensive estimate had to be prepaid before the project was started and approved. Tower Tech managed the complete process for me. Their work was accrete and came in below the estimate which made the insurance company and me happy and it was done as I had asked. They cleaned up the mess each day and at the end of the project hauled away everything that I did not want anymore for free. They travel up and down the West Coast and I understand to a few other areas inland on occasion. If you have a new tower project or a repair job, give them a call and work out a plan with them. I am sure you will be as happy with their work as I am.

K8IA Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2004 18:58 Send this review to a friend
Well versed in all antenna/tower rigging  Time owned: more than 12 months
Steve did a turnkey for me in March 2003. Trylon T500-72 with M2 40M3L and 3 el SteppIR. His approach is professional, he is very knowledgeable and scheduled and supervised the other trades very effectively. Highly recommended by me.

-Bob K8IA
Arizona USA

W9KNI Rating: 5/5 Aug 18, 2004 13:52 Send this review to a friend
A Real Pro  Time owned: more than 12 months
Steve Morris, K7LXC, is Mr. Tower. He is hard working, reliable and knows what he is doing. And, as an active ham himself he understands what you are trying to do and helps you do it right. He brings the tools needed for the job with him.

If you need tower and antenna work done contact Steve for a consultation. He is not cheap but you get full value.