Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | ND2M EQ5+ MINI Help

Reviews Summary for ND2M EQ5+ MINI
ND2M  EQ5+ MINI Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)

You can write your own review of the ND2M EQ5+ MINI.

KPAX2 Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2007 13:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellant Unit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hopefully this will keep Old Man HEIL from Monopolizing the Good Sound Microphone market!

We built one of these Babies in 3 Hours, Plugged the Turner Microphone (SIDEKICK-100) and man what a diffrence! Bass galore, and Treble Galore!

Best little project I ever Built! Get one form Bob!

M0RRQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2004 08:03 Send this review to a friend
excellent product  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I built the ND2M eq5 mini equaliser for icom.
I recieved all the istructions on floppy disk together with the main pcb @ speed of light, within days of me sending payment.
Originally i had a qso with simon dl0orn/m0orn who had already built and had his unit running with an inexpensive dynamic ! he had great audio, i was sold on the eq5 mini....thats what made me get onto Bob ND2M straight away and order...
Assembly was quite easy,and Bob is always glad to help online via email.
I have tried this unit with my ic-746 and ic-756 radios and had excellent reports both local and dx.
It is much better than the built in dsp equalisers.
I am awaiting the forthcoming new "builder friendly" version of the eq mini mk2, which is supplied as a kit with all the parts you need.(due october 2004)
Building the ND2M mini eq5 + was great.
I felt a real sense of achievement when i completed the job.
It is a very well thought out unit,you can use just about any microphone.
If your cash cannot run to a w2ihy equaliser..and you want some experience of building (what radio is all about)..try the mini eq5 + from ND2M.
It wont break the bank @ less than $45 total build cost.