Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | KJ6Y COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE CO Help

Reviews Summary for KJ6Y COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE CO
KJ6Y COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE CO Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Antenna-Towers-Amateur Radio-MATV-Residential-Commercial

Specializing in installation and maintenance of Tri-Ex and US Towers
More info: http://members.aol.com/kj6y/skip.html

You can write your own review of the KJ6Y COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE CO.

K6ELQ Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2014 11:15 Send this review to a friend
First class installer!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've hired Skip on several occasions to do install and do upgrades to my TX-455 tower. Most recent was to install a new 20-foot heavy-duty mast and new thrust bearing atop my 55-foot tower. Skip has all the tools and expertise to do the job quickly, efficiently and professionally. My philosophy is to get the job done right the first time and not buy tools that I will only use once with the possibility of doing harm to myself by doing something dumb. Hire Skip and you'll feel confident that the job gets done right.

As mentioned before, Skip is a busy guy. Call well in advance of your project date to get in his queue.

K7LA Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2012 20:45 Send this review to a friend
Hire This Professional  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently assisted the estate of a silent key by arranging to have an old rusty tower removed by Skip Bolnick. Skip is a tower pro based in Southern California and an accomplished DXer. He is also a courteous gentleman.

The estate tower had been in the air for 50 years and was in very bad shape. This was no job for hobbyists. Skip's professional expertise in assessing the situation then safely lowering and removing the structure efficiently cannot be underestimated. There were no site accidents and the structure was hauled away.

Do note that Skip has a large client base and you may have to get on a wait list for an appointment (we scheduled 4-6 weeks out) but he is well worth the wait and his fee is fair. As long as Skip is in the tower and antenna service business we won't hire anyone else.

K2XX Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2009 08:17 Send this review to a friend
Advised me via e-mail many times at no charge!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was referred to Skip by Tashjian Towers when I had some questions regarding the installation of an LM-470. Not only did he get back to me promptly with very helpful answers to my questions, he has continued to do so over the years when I've needed additional information regarding replacement parts, etc. Other hams, who have engaged Skip for their installations, have reported positive experiences similar to mine.

Strongly recommended.

K6EGW Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2005 17:10 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
Skip has put up antennas at my two locations.

He is bright, hard working and his stuff stays up. I wish I had taken his advise on getting a KT34XA years ago.

Money well spent.