Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | Davis RF BURY-FLEXTM Help

Reviews Summary for Davis RF BURY-FLEXTM
Davis RF BURY-FLEXTM Reviews: 22 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$0.55 per foot
Description: BURY-FLEXTM A Davis RF 50 ohm, 100% double shield, flexible design. Direct bury poly (not PVC) jacket, stranded center cond, LOW LOSS - 2.9 dB/100ft @ 400 MHz. Uses standard N or UHF connectors. Why pay more for LMR 400 Ultra Flex?
More info: http://www.davisrf.com/ham1/coax.htm

You can write your own review of the Davis RF BURY-FLEXTM.

WA6EJO Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2017 07:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent coax!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the only coax I use, and I use if from HF through 1296 MHz. Big selling point for me is the 100% copper center conductor, not copper-clad aluminum as some of the competitors use. The outer jacket is tough but animals can chew through it so placing it in conduit instead of direct burial is advisable.

K0UA Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2017 20:29 Send this review to a friend
All that it says it is  Time owned: more than 12 months
Well, OK, I don't do a lot of reviews, but when I built my tower here in Branson over 10 years ago I use Davis RF Bury Flex. What can I say? It is excellent feedline. Top notch, first rate stuff. I would buy again.

KC5NYO Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2017 18:45 Send this review to a friend
Good Low-Loss Coax  Time owned: more than 12 months
Can't believe there aren't more reviews here for this great coax! This is all I used when I had my station up and running in early 2001. Low-loss, direct-bury, good customer service............ what are you waiting for?

W8SPM Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2015 15:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Steve Davis at Davis RF is a very knowledgeable person when it comes to coax and ropes for ham radio ! I have spoke with him a few times about various projects I was doing ! The bury flex coax is a very well made coax for ham radio! I purchased some 1/2 inch rope for lifting purposes from him and well pleased with the quality ! 7050 lbs breaking strength ! Steve will take time to answer all your questions ! Sam w8spm

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2013 12:02 Send this review to a friend
Great Stuff - Works as Advertised  Time owned: months
I have an underground 300' run from my shack -- including under a dirt road -- to my raised bed septic system, over which this BuryFLEX feeds my 80-meter dipole. My only rig is an Elecraft KX3, running 5 or 10 watts 95% of the time. I've gotten terrific reports with this center-fed 1/2 wave dipole. I buy all my coax from Davis RF. Great service. I use LMR-400 for my 15-, 20-, 30- and 40-meter dipoles which are closer to the shack and don't require and underground run.

VE1VOX Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2012 16:48 Send this review to a friend
4 years +  Time owned: more than 12 months
When we moved over 4 years ago I ordered Bury Flex direct from Davis RF. Great customer service and quick shipping. Buried the coax directly in the lawn to feed my Hustler BTV5. Over 4 years now not a problem. You can't beat the feedline for the price.

KA4ETV Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2012 13:30 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my order of 175' of the Davis BuryFlex. It is a quality product. The connectors were attached securely unlike some other companies products. The customer service was a real pleasure. That is a rarity these days. Gets a big thumbs up in my book. Will order more in the future.

K5GIL Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2010 12:00 Send this review to a friend
great coax, great customer service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
purchased Bury-Flex directly from Davis RF. The Customer Service Rep was great, very knowledgeable and courteous. Order was packed well, shipped fast. Bury-Flex is SO much easier to work with compared to LMR-400; can even use the standard PL-259 (Amphenol 83-1SP). Very pleased with the quality of the coax! Thanks Davis RF!

N8QS Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2010 16:48 Send this review to a friend
Great Cable!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently, I purchased 227ft of Davis Bury Flex (and quite a few other goodies) to replace my entire feedline run. Not only is this a very low loss cable and very solid electrically, but the outer jacket is the toughest PE I've seen yet! It's TRULY a direct buriable cable and is flexible enough to use all the way up my crank-up tower, loop it for the rotor and go directly to the antenna.....no connector splices. Davis RF is a great company with high quality products and great customer service. Steve personally spent alot of time answering my questions via phone and email. Davis Bury Flex is a top quality cable. Thanks Davis RF!

K6DIL Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2010 07:00 Send this review to a friend
This is the best RG8!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I rent RF systems to TV productions. I have several thousand feet of BuryFlex cut up into 25, 50 and 100 foot lengths, used primarily between 500 MHz and 1 GHz. I used to use LMR400 Ultraflex and the BuryFlex is comparable electrically and vastly superior mechanically.

We roll the stuff up, store it for a while, then send it out again and it holds up very well. I am very pleased with the cable and with the service that Davis/Orion provides.