Reviews Categories | Ham Repeater Controllers | NHRC 3+ Help

Reviews Summary for NHRC 3+
NHRC 3+ Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $169
Description: Repeater controller
More info: http://www.nhrc.net

You can write your own review of the NHRC 3+.

N6MTS Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2015 01:13 Send this review to a friend
Simply Works Great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had the NHRC3+ controller in service for over 4 years now and just replaced it with a NHRC5 (that proved to be a useless move). I use some additional external circuitry to control a "pair" of GE Master II Station repeaters (one for VHF and one for UHF). They run in parallel "simultaneously" and simply work great. This controller is very simple to program and use and VERY RELIABLE. I like that it has a real internal voice recorder for IDs and they sound very natural and not robotic at all. If you don't want to wait for the full voice ID, you just key up and it immediately switches over to a CW ID. It has several flexible courtesy tones and all the necessary timers and controls. I highly recommend it to anybody and I am thinking about putting it back in service again for its shear simplicity of programming.

W5GIF Rating: 4/5 Jun 26, 2005 12:49 Send this review to a friend
Great controller  Time owned: more than 12 months
We've had this controller running our two ICOM F121S radios/repeater for two years and it's worked just fine. I think for the price and if you want to monitor your repeater without having it "talk all the time" telling you what day, time etc.... it's great. If theres no traffic it goes to a "sleep mode" and is quite till keyed and then it "I,D.'s" and with your real person voice (my wife's on ours) it just sounds great not having that old synthesed/computer like voice greet you.
Thanks William (Bill) Gifford W5GIF Crossett AR.