Reviews Categories | Antenna Analyzers | AEA Bravo! Help

Reviews Summary for AEA Bravo!
AEA Bravo! Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1995
Description: AEA's VIA Bravo is a TRUE, Hand Held, Vector Impedance Analyzer that is totally Impedance independant. This means you can measure any circuit or antenna Z from 10 to 2000 Ohms.
The analyzer has the capability of providing very accurate measurements of Z, X, R, Phase Angle (0.5 degree resolution), and Q (3dB curve points) as well as SWR and Return Loss. The Q calculation works for both parallel and series resonances.
More info: http://www.aeatechnology.com/VIA_Bravos.html

You can write your own review of the AEA Bravo!.

K6IOU Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2015 17:05 Send this review to a friend
10 years since  Time owned: more than 12 months
It was 10 years ago I wrote the previous review. My Bravo has worked flawlessly and is in continuous use.

The advertised price has come down from the original $2K but I'm not entirely sure that AEA is still in business. I've had a difficult time trying to contact them or dealers that advertise their products.

WX0B Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2005 06:24 Send this review to a friend
Super Instrument  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased one of the first of these units 2 years ago and it has become one of the most usefull instruments in my small RF lab as well as a field instrument to help in setting up arrays. The software interface is a great feature to archive measurments and create documents for customers.

Accuracy is very good, and I can use this easy to use instrument over my more cumberson to use and expensive impedance anaylyzer.