Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | Behringer MX-802 Mixer Help

Reviews Summary for Behringer MX-802 Mixer
Behringer MX-802  Mixer Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$$$120 Usd.
Description: MX-802 Is 8 Chanel and 2 mixing Console Plus
3-Band Equalizers.Big brother of the MX-602.
More info: http://www.behringer.com/MX802A/index.cfm?lang=ENG

You can write your own review of the Behringer MX-802 Mixer.

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2009 20:01 Send this review to a friend
OPPS !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
sorry wrong mixer didn't notice this i sould look before i type it my is is xenyx 802 not mx 802

Jackie
KG4ORX

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2009 19:55 Send this review to a friend
Awsome mixer !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
WOW this mixer is hard to beat !i'm running 2 rigs FT 102 and FT 847 on same mixer, anyway i have one guy told me that i was 20 over 9 !in fla. i brought mine with my christmas money.i went to huntsville ala. where i got mine from harmony sound in huntsville ala

another thing is that bob and chip recommended this mixer ! i paid mine 69.00 with 10.00 off

Jackie
KG4ORX
Tullahoma,Tn
WWW.KG4ORX.COM

VE3TMT Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2007 11:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product at a bargain price  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used these Behringer mixers in the shack on and off over the years. I am currently using the 802 as follows:

My studio mic goes into input 1 which provides phantom power and 3 bands of EQ'ing although the third band at 12 Khz is useless for TX audio. The digital soundcard out is fed into another channel and the RX audio from the 850 goes into yet another channel. With this arrangement I can control all audio levels on TX and RX. The headphones output feeds an audio amp for nice AM monitoring with bookshelf speakers, while the main mix output feeds all TX signals directly to the 850's balanced modulator stage. All channels are isolated and the metal enclosure is great protection from RF feedback. While not as versatile as the W2IHY boxes, for the price it is hard to beat.

AA7FV Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2007 11:01 Send this review to a friend
Excellent, superb value & superb performance  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have both a Behringer 602 and a Behringer 802. Both are now discontinued items, and so far as I can tell are identical - the 802 is described as 8-input and the 602 as 6-input, but in fact both have 8 inputs, counting the "Stereo Aux return" input.

I bought my 602 to route 4 different HF/VHF/UHF receivers into 2 different computers or to an audio amplifier, or computer outputs to the audio amplifier. It is perfect for this purpose. My only regret is that I now have no spare inputs for additional receivers or audio devices.

I have been so pleased with the 602 (which I have owned for several years now) that I recently bought an 802 to control audio inputs into tape or CD audio recorder. I can see no difference between the 802 and the 602. As an audio mixer (it's real purpose) the 802 does all that I would ever need.

The metal enclosure for the box has a nice professional feel about it. The controls work flawlessly, with a physical indent for easy setting of controls to their mid-points.

Both the 602 and 802 are now discontinued, but are still available new often at very low prices. Absolute bargains.

Darrel Emerson, aa7fv.