Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | CallsignWear.com Help

Reviews Summary for CallsignWear.com
CallsignWear.com Reviews: 157 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $N/A
Description: Custom Embroidered Outerwear, Shirts and Hats
More info: http://www.callsignwear.com

You can write your own review of the CallsignWear.com.

KR9B Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2017 22:50 Send this review to a friend
Good stuff  Time owned: more than 12 months
Ordered a hat 3 years ago and had a good experience with this vendor. Just changed my call sign so I ordered a new hat. One week after ordering I received a shipment email and received the hat two days later. Both hats were good quality as was their embroidery. The only advice I would give is to order multiple items and save on the shipping.

NX0E Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2017 06:43 Send this review to a friend
Good products   Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The vest delivered was as described, and the workmanship was high quality. The delivery time was good, and the price was fair. I ordered one for myself a year ago, and just received one I ordered as a gift for someone else, so I am a repeat customer.

AB2EW Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2017 14:10 Send this review to a friend
Very nice looking shirt  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It took only two weeks from ordering online to the receipt of my call sign shirt. The embroidery of my call and name looks terrific, and most importantly looks like what I expected from the well-designed website. I'm very happy with the shirt, and I enthusiastically recommend CallsignWear.com.

K8MGB Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2017 07:07 Send this review to a friend
Great quality and fast shipping   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First time ordering and the quality is really good, ordered 2 call sign hat. I will order more items in the near future.o

W4BDR Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2017 16:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Company!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The first order that I placed was not correct, but they were willing to correct the order with no questions asked. I am going to place orders for shirts here in the near future. I will definitely continue to give these guys my business, and I will recommend them to other hams that I know. Over all, they have two thumbs up from me!!!

AF8JC Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2016 21:23 Send this review to a friend
Continued Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
My granddaughter just got her Technician license and I wanted to buy her a callsign shirt. The wife and I decided to pickup a couple of items for ourselves while we were at it. Everything came promptly and was done in an excellent fashion. I believe this was my 4th or 5th order in the last 3 years. Never the slightest disappointment, nothing but great service. Last order took about 3 weeks to get.

1st order April 2013 5th order Jan 2016

KB5ZA Rating: 0/5 Nov 23, 2015 08:25 Send this review to a friend
Terrible Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a hat from this company this month, the bill was sewn on crooked making the embroidery offset. The company states on their website that satisfaction was guaranteed. I sent an email with pictures showing how the hat looked. That was over a week ago with no response from the company. I didn’t really intend to return the hat since the postage would be more than the hat was worth. I did expect some reply based on other reviews. However I have heard nothing. So their “satisfaction guarantee” is worthless.
The company sent me an email before I received the hat asking for a positive review. I thought this was strange since the hat had not been shipped at that point. Now I know why they wanted the review before the hat was received.

KE0DJO Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2015 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got a callsign cap. Nice work at a reasonable cost.
Recommend this shop. I'll use them again.

K4WLG Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2015 15:53 Send this review to a friend
Very Pleased!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first order and am very pleased ! would recommend this company to others!

N7AHE Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2015 15:05 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Nice product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered long sleeve denim shirt with call sign embroidery on a Saturday evening. The next Saturday it was delivered. Fits well, well made shirt and monogram is very well done. Received two attentive emails letting me know progress and tracking number.