Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Help

Reviews Summary for Reviews: 151 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $N/A
Description: Custom Embroidered Outerwear, Shirts and Hats

You can write your own review of the

KB5ZA Rating: 0/5 Nov 23, 2015 08:25 Send this review to a friend
Terrible Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a hat from this company this month, the bill was sewn on crooked making the embroidery offset. The company states on their website that satisfaction was guaranteed. I sent an email with pictures showing how the hat looked. That was over a week ago with no response from the company. I didn’t really intend to return the hat since the postage would be more than the hat was worth. I did expect some reply based on other reviews. However I have heard nothing. So their “satisfaction guarantee” is worthless.
The company sent me an email before I received the hat asking for a positive review. I thought this was strange since the hat had not been shipped at that point. Now I know why they wanted the review before the hat was received.
KE0DJO Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2015 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got a callsign cap. Nice work at a reasonable cost.
Recommend this shop. I'll use them again.
K4WLG Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2015 15:53 Send this review to a friend
Very Pleased!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first order and am very pleased ! would recommend this company to others!
N7AHE Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2015 15:05 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Nice product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered long sleeve denim shirt with call sign embroidery on a Saturday evening. The next Saturday it was delivered. Fits well, well made shirt and monogram is very well done. Received two attentive emails letting me know progress and tracking number.
KO3KOR Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2015 06:55 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Picked the short sleeve twill shirt. Very well made and looks good on me.

Stone color I picked tends to lean more towards khakis than off-white but it definitely does NOT look like a re-purposed scout uniform leader's shirt.

Embroidered letters - not silk-screened sold me.
Since this is a one-of-a-kind product due to my unique call sign & name the letters are crisp, easy to read and should last for years & washings.

An overall great value and would recommend to anyone. Was wearing the shirt 10 days after ordering. I live in Wash, DC.

WM6Q Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2015 19:35 Send this review to a friend
First rate service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Have ordered from them several times. Good quality shirts and fast delivery
N4JUN Rating: 5/5 Dec 16, 2014 08:38 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Thank you!
K4KD Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2014 03:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a hat and sweat shirt. They arrived within a week. They look great and seem to be of high quality. I will purchase from CallsignWear again.
WB1DBY Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2014 17:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using them for years for my ham club, boy scouts and own business clothing and they are excellent! For my ham club they put the club log on and the name and call on not only shirts, but fleece jackets, vests, hats and more. Same for my scouts but also knit hats, back packs, t-shirts, and all sorts of things.
KK4KQH Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2014 03:46 Send this review to a friend
Fast Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just placed my second order with Ordered long sleeve denim shirt and long sleeve t-shirt. Ordered online Sunday night (9/14/2014) around 9 PM and received my order by mail around 12 PM on Saturday (9/20/2014).
They have fast service and quality items.